Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    That Cummings is such a bully

To a fat geriatric white rich puke with "shin splints" everyone is a bully
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      The solutions are probably that simple.
      The solution is per capita federal infrastructure and school funding. Equalize education and we equalize the next generation. Until we do that it's just a Plantation Economy.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        And Baltimore, no matter how much lipstick you put on it, is still a dump.
        And your point would be?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          And your point would be?
          The blahs are scary.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I think I won the argument.

Well is Baltimore a dump or not? Facts, not personal attacks matter.
            Again...whats your point?
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What argument? I was trying to back you up joe. I cant imagine why you are getting so defensive?
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Finally, while we would not sink to name-calling in the Trumpian manner — or ruefully point out that he failed to spell the congressman’s name correctly (it’s Cummings, not Cumming) — we would tell the most dishonest man to ever occupy the Oval Office, the mocker of war heroes, the gleeful grabber of women’s private parts, the serial bankrupter of businesses, the useful idiot of Vladimir Putin and the guy who insisted there are “good people” among murderous neo-Nazis that he’s still not fooling most Americans into believing he’s even slightly competent in his current post. Or that he possesses a scintilla of integrity. Better to have some vermin living in your neighborhood than to be one.
                Boom

Still waiting on joe's point. Baltimore being a mess is obviously Cummings fault (and the Dems because reasons!) so the we should ignore the racism and accept it. That is what Jesus would do...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The blahs are scary.
                  Honestly, I would rather he just admit that. I can at least accept when people have biases. When they try and couch it in legitimate arguments they look ten times worse.

But hey I am sure Jesus was afraid of Blacks too
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Meanwhile, these morons and moroning again.
                    Cornell University

Comment

He doesn’t have a point. He wants to remind us of how awful Baltimore and Maryland are and we should feel sorry that he lives there.
                      Surprised he hasn’t blamed it on gerrymandering

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Still waiting on joe's point. Baltimore being a mess is obviously Cummings fault (and the Dems because reasons!) so the we should ignore the racism and accept it. That is what Jesus would do...
                        People like joe have taken ignoring racism to a level of high art. I think they do it because they are afraid to admit they were wrong about racism in the first place. It isn't about individual white people not actively oppressing their black neighbors. I'm willing to bet joe's never done that. It isn't about joe as an individual denying some opportunity to a black person. I'm betting that too has never happened. He -- like too many whites -- just refuse to believe that in 2019 racism is still the single largest factor in the problems plaguing Baltimore and a hundred other cities.

Comment

Always a tweet

Comment

At least he's consistent in calling Baltimore a dump.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Why do you, and the president, hate America? Why do the two of you say such foul and hateful things about it?

Baltimore is part of America, right? I thought Trump was all done making America great again. I guess not? You mean, Fearless Leader hasn't accomplished his one over-riding campaign promise? Hasn't built a single mile of new border wall yet, either.

But I'm sure you still support him, despite his failures.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Mookie has been to Baltimore country club a handful of times to play Five Farms. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X