Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I don’t think trump cares about USA Today. He wants to feel respected by important entities. He has a massive inferiority complex. If someone he thinks is important thinks he’s a moron, he’ll care. He doesn’t give a **** about peons or second class newspapers.

He wants the peace prize because even his stupid monkey brain knows it’s an important recognition. Or rather, he thinks he can lord it over everyone else. Anything to make the king feel king-ier.

He just wants respect from important because he’s so insecure. He’s not a real billionaire so he hired a cabinet of billionaires to get access to heir club. But the real billionaires wouldn’t be caught dead with that dope.
    He’s Fredo.
    I’m SMART

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I don’t think trump cares about USA Today. He wants to feel respected by important entities. He has a massive inferiority complex. If someone he thinks is important thinks he’s a moron, he’ll care. He doesn’t give a **** about peons or second class newspapers.
      In one word, he's a Loser.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        He’s Fredo.
        I’m SMART
        Dont insult Fredo like that...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Russia ‘turned’ election for Trump, Clapper believes

Russians not only affected the outcome of the 2016 presidential election — they decided it, says James Clapper, who served as the director of national intelligence in the Obama administration, and during the 2016 vote.

“To me, it just exceeds logic and credulity that they didn’t affect the election, and it’s my belief they actually turned it,” he told the PBS NewsHour anchor Judy Woodruff on Wednesday.

Clapper, who chronicles his life and career in his new book, “Facts and Fears: Hard Truths From a Life in Intelligence,” said Russians are “are bent on undermining our fundamental system here. And when a foreign nation, particularly an adversary nation, gets involved as much as they did in our political process, that’s a real danger to this country.”

His comments come amid reports that the FBI used an informant while the bureau investigated possible ties between Russia and Trump’s 2016 campaign.
          “That would be one of the biggest insults that anyone’s ever seen,” Trump told reporters Tuesday, calling the reports ‘spygate’ on Twitter. The president demanded an investigation earlier this week into whether the FBI or Department of Justice infiltrated or surveilled his campaign.

Clapper called those accusations “distorted.” He said there is a “a big gulf between a spy in the traditional sense — employing spycraft or tradecraft — and an informant who is open about … who he was and what the questions he was asking.”

“The important thing was not to spy on the campaign but rather to determine what the Russians were up to. Were they trying to penetrate to campaign, gain access, gain leverage, gain influence, and that was the concern that the FBI had? … I think they were just doing their job and trying to protect our political system.”

Comment

This Spygate thing is really working for the 40%. Maybe more. Hell, it might be working with 53% of white women. November can't get here fast enough.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              I don't know how widely read USA Today is, but their editorial pages have long been pointing out just how bad trump has been, both as a person and as more importantly as a president. Some of the columns have been so scathing I can't believe he hasn't been as openly critical of USA Today as he has been of the Washington Post, New York Times or NBC and CNN. Some of the editorials originate in one of the many local Gannett newspapers that are part of the USA Today chain, and some come first from the board of USA Today. Either way I would think they are widely available. The most recent one I've read, "Donald Trump's war on Justice enters alarming phase", is as biting as any of them. And spot on. Too bad accuracy won't prevent 60,000,000 trump voters from swearing to their dying days it's all fake news.
              USA Today's institutional memory is apparently like most of their stories -- short.

I'm only old enough to remember back to Watergate and the special counsel's investigation of Nixon, so I can't speak of investigations prior to that, but every President since Nixon has claimed that the investigation is politically motivated, has claimed it's a "witch hunt," has publicly attacked or criticized the investigator and his or her motives, etc...

Nixon did it during Watergate. Reagan did it during Iran/Contra. Clinton did it during Whitewater and Lewinsky. "Vast, right wing conspiracy" ring any bells for anyone?

The mechanism has changed because we didn't have Twitter back then. But the message is exactly the same. Attack the credibility of those investigating you.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                USA Today's institutional memory is apparently like most of their stories -- short.

I'm only old enough to remember back to Watergate and the special counsel's investigation of Nixon, so I can't speak of investigations prior to that, but every President since Nixon has claimed that the investigation is politically motivated, has claimed it's a "witch hunt," has publicly attacked or criticized the investigator and his or her motives, etc...

Nixon did it during Watergate. Reagan did it during Iran/Contra. Clinton did it during Whitewater and Lewinsky. "Vast, right wing conspiracy" ring any bells for anyone?

The mechanism has changed because we didn't have Twitter back then. But the message is exactly the same. Attack the credibility of those investigating you.
                You could save a lot of bandwidth by just typing "BSABSVR" which sums up your thoughts....
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

LOL

Clinton was caught by the blue dress. All the other investigations found nothing. And there was certainly nothing found on Hillary. Apples and Oranges.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    You could save a lot of bandwidth by just typing "BSABSVR" which sums up your thoughts....
                    Clinton doesn't belong in the same sentence with Trump and Nixon.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Clinton doesn't belong in the same sentence with Trump and Nixon.
                      Its true. He was far more conservative than either of those guys, at least according to Kep and trix.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Thanks for confirming my observation.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Thanks for confirming my observation.
                          That you're an idiot? My pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            That you're an idiot? My pleasure.
                            There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.

Comment

There is nothing I like better on this site than to poke holes in some lefty observations, even if it's low hanging fruit, then wait for the BSABSVR response when the old hamster wheel couldn't generate anything better.
                              And there's nothing more I enjoy on this site then watching the righties throw out false equivalencies all over the place. You could set your watch to it.

Comment

Trump cancels NK summit over "hostility and anger."

#winning
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X