Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Bye was a tough opponent.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

They... didn't lose today.
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

3-3 with a win on the road. I'll happily take it.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

...a running back with 157 rushing yards?
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Yeah, I'm not sure how to act about that.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I was wondering about that myself.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd round pick.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  Golden Tate to the Eagles for a 3rd round pick.
                  So this team is going to tank.

Comment

5-11, alright!*

if they're lucky

Comment

10 sacks after you've spent 2+ years building your O-line. Splendid. Ands the less said about Teez Tabor, the better.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

10 sacks after you've spent 2+ years building your O-line. Splendid. Ands the less said about Teez Tabor, the better.
                        One of the unspoken problems with consistently sucking is high draft picks. You end up with good on paper QB's, RB, and receivers. Rarely are you smart enough to trade a top pick for multiple picks were you build yourself a real wall of a line. Matt Stafford should have won a Lombardi had he had a real line. Instead, he has too many games off for injury. And we don't have any of our stars really light it up enough.

I'm sure we will get what should be a great high RB or receiver in the spring, again.... And they will be gone within 5 years- either due to trade (they suck) or injury thanks to the lack of line.

Comment

There might not be enough Fireball in the country to watch this team, but hey, let's get f-ed up.

Comment

Comment

There WAS a win today.

Still drinking the Fireball.

Comment

Marvin Jones to IR. Combine that with Tate gone and Kerryon banged up, you can pencil in a 4-12 finish. Hopefully this gives Cooter the ax in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X