• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union, Home & Home, 10/31/14 & 11/01/14

Discuss.

This could be ugly.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union, Home & Home, 10/31/14 & 11/01/14

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Discuss.

This could be ugly.
    Yup. Union should expect a pair of 4-0 losses.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Looking forward to the entertainment this thread will provide.
      Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

If RPI's play approaches the level where it was tonight, I could see a pair of 4-0 losses.

They could lose the first period 4-0 and the second period by another 4-0.

And then there will be the third period...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post

a
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyenthusiast View Post
            There will probably be more entertainment here than in the games. Ralph is right, this could be really ugly.

Comment

One thing is for sure..Halloween in Troy will be downright scary.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Interesting dynamic in that it is a certainty that neither coach is happy about the way their respective teams have been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                  Interesting dynamic in that it is a certainty that neither coach is happy about the way their respective teams have been playing.
                  One big difference: You've actually put the puck in the net.

Comment

What is going on with RPI this season? This is my second favorite team in ECAC (I am a Dartmouth fan) and they seem to be well behind the curve. FlagDUDE kindly bring me up to speed. Is this going to be a start similar to my Dartmouth team last year or can your boys make a few adjustments and get on track with some wins? Going to be hard to get points from Union, but I am hoping they can right the ship and soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ChinaHockey View Post
                      What is going on with RPI this season? This is my second favorite team in ECAC (I am a Dartmouth fan) and they seem to be well behind the curve. FlagDUDE kindly bring me up to speed. Is this going to be a start similar to my Dartmouth team last year or can your boys make a few adjustments and get on track with some wins? Going to be hard to get points from Union, but I am hoping they can right the ship and soon.
                      With the two programs going in different directions for a very long time now, tough to see any break in the clouds next weekend. That said, rivalry games can produce some surprising results...witness last year's slugfest. Rick Bennett is skating six freshmen. 5-1 ain't too bad considering whom he lost. Union scored seven goals on a team that is very likely a Frozen Four contender. RPI gave up eight to a historically less than formidable program. RPI's impotent offense needs to come alive. If not, frustrations could spawn something unseemly. Let's hope not. It is still very early in the season; it's always entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ChinaHockey View Post
                        I wish I knew what is happening. I know I put a few thoughts on the team thread, but alls I know is that we definitely need some adjustments. I thought we had a good thing with Melanson-Miller-Nanne, but fizzled a bit. Laliberté hasn't been able to produce. I think all of us were hoping to use the Bentley games as a pick-me-up, but that didn't happen, so something major definitely needs to happen. This season, so far, is reminding me a lot of the 2008-09 season.

Comment

Enjoy the sweep and 90+ PIM on both sides this weekend, Union fans!

(just playin' around, I'm hoping for at least one RPI win this weekend, but I'm not exactly confident of that over here)
                          Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

RPI has been "falling down" on the job ...
                            https://www.rpi.edu/dept/aux_serv/fieldhouse/26.jpg
                            DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                            DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

I'm traveling 3,000 miles each way for this weekend and can't wait! Sure, I expect to have an exceedingly long face on both evenings, but the energy at each venue should be fantastic. Particularly looking forward to Saturday at Messa. A little "hydration" before and after each game should make things easier.

Here's to a great weekend!
                              RPI Class of 2012
                              Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

Working...
                              X