X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech Huskies Off-Season 2019: The Quest to Get Hard

Originally posted by giwan View Post
    A little help please. Calumet is in the final four for Kraft Hockeyville

Sign in @ https://www.krafthockeyville.com/, voting started today at 7am EST, ends tomorrow Sunday 3/31 at 11 am EST

I think you are limited to 40 votes. if they win they get 150K for ice improvements and get a preseason NHL game played there.

Give out the support
    I think if you vote 40 times you get in the drawing for Stanley Cup tickets, hotel, etc. After that you are voting for the home team IIRC.
    A preseason NHL game there would absolutely rock the town.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      I think if you vote 40 times you get in the drawing for Stanley Cup tickets, hotel, etc. After that you are voting for the home team IIRC.
      A preseason NHL game there would absolutely rock the town.
      Votes in the contest are unlimited.

The 40 vote limit is for the number of entries you get for the Stanley Cup trip prize.

Vote for Calumet!

Comment

Former Husky Brett Boeing will be playing in the Frozen Four.

Boeing played 11 games for Tech in 2015-16, scoring a goal and adding 5 assists in 11 games before returning to Dubuque at the semester break. He's now a senior at UMass who will make their first trip to the national semifinals.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          Former Husky Brett Boeing will be playing in the Frozen Four.

Boeing played 11 games for Tech in 2015-16, scoring a goal and adding 5 assists in 11 games before returning to Dubuque at the semester break. He's now a senior at UMass who will make their first trip to the national semifinals.
          I remember the Blue Line Club luncheon where Mel introduced the incoming class of freshman. The Jakes (Luuch without his front teeth) and Brett slightly balding looking like an old man.. lol Too bad Mel (makes no mistakes God) Pearson couldn't find enough playing time to keep him happy... We could've used a guy that can score a couple of goals in an important game this season.. So with that being said. Best Wishes to Brett. Hope he can bring a NCAA Championship to UMass

Comment

Boy that name seems like forever and a day ago.

Comment

Rough day for the WCHA. I was really rooting for MSU to make a run. Go Bulldogs.....I guess....

Comment

Mankato choked.

BG at least came close, like us last year. Unfortunately, that only counts in horseshoes, curling, and hand grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Mankato choked.

BG at least came close, like us last year. Unfortunately, that only counts in horseshoes, curling, and hand grenades.
                  It's really amazing how a tiny, tiny mistake can end your run. Shades of our game vs St. Cloud in Fargo also.
                  I was rooting for both of them but I didn't expect either to win. PC is hot and what with home ice for them, it's worth just enough for a win. I thought Qpac and ASU were both not as good as BG was, but they weren't playing Duluth.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

True, BG got a tough draw, but such is the life of a 15-seed beggar.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      True, BG got a tough draw, but such is the life of a 15-seed beggar.
                      Yeah, just ask Providence.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        Votes in the contest are unlimited.

The 40 vote limit is for the number of entries you get for the Stanley Cup trip prize.

Vote for Calumet!
                        I just heard during the 2nd intermission of the Rangers-Flyers game that Calumet won.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-31-2019, 01:17 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          I just heard during the 2nd intermission of the Rangers-Flyers game that Calumet won.
                          Yes, Calumet won!!! The money is needed for the old historic Coliseum and a NHL preseason game!! There will be fights for tickets to that!
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Very good news for Calumet. The pitch video that mentioned the age and history of the place probably helped. Hockey fans are suckers for tradition.

Comment

Oh boy, this is going to be interesting!! Now we'll have video to call out and embarrass the soft ones!😜😂

https://techhockeyguide.com/2019/04/...ing-on-twitch/

Comment

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                                Oh boy, this is going to be interesting!! Now we'll have video to call out and embarrass the soft ones!😜😂

https://techhockeyguide.com/2019/04/...ing-on-twitch/
                                Hahahahahaha!!! That is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X