Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
    Nice to know you're predicting a 3-1 win over a team that's "somewhat better" than a "very bad" HC team!
    Anytime I can disrespect a Beanpot team I will happily take the opportunity
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      BEANPOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTT

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions
      A confused reader writes, "What does the 'Final' in the title mean?"

Thanks for the money line; do you know what the over/under is? Should I be taking the over, or do you think BC will get all Wisconsin when it sees a Harvard goalie in the net?
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        I wasn't planning to follow this tournament, but seeing as how it's the final one, I may have to watch.

Comment

Thanks for the money line; do you know what the over/under is? Should I be taking the over, or do you think BC will get all Wisconsin when it sees a Harvard goalie in the net?
          GRaNT would give you an over/under of exactly 4.5 -- that's a good question. Would you take the over or the under at 4.5?

BC's scored 4+ in every game of their winning streak. I like the over personally. I don't trust us to get the shutout.

Comment

I forgot Minnesotans might be reading this so I'll dumb it down a bit

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

I forgot Minnesotans might be reading this so I'll turn it down a bit

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
              Is that what's happening to the beans in the pot?

Not likely it will happen but what kind of a meltdown will occur if Crimson comes out on top of Maroon and Gold?
              Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 02-05-2019, 03:00 PM.
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

I forgot Minnesotans might be reading this so I'll dumb it down a bit

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                It would greatly help if you could keep each word to 10 letters or less.
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                  Not likely it will happen but what kind of a meltdown will occur if Crimson comes out on top of Maroon and Gold?
                  At this point I'd be more sad than angry -- this season has been pretty draining

Comment

At this point I'd be more sad than angry -- this season has been pretty draining
                    You'll learn. There's a reason why we all drink.

Comment

You'll learn. There's a reason why we all drink.
                      I'm afraid that this could be one of those nights.
                      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Welcome to Pairwise hell...

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Anytime I can disrespect a Beanpot team I will happily take the opportunity
                          Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I watched Coach Crowley's post game interview. What is she talking about."Teams are afraid of playing us" What about the ten losses, were those teams afraid. BC has the best talent around but the coach does not have a clue what to do accept yell at the officials when she does not get a call. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by baseball fan View Post
                              I watched Coach Crowley's post game interview. What is she talking about."Teams are afraid of playing us" What about the ten losses, were those teams afraid. BC has the best talent around but the coach does not have a clue what to do accept yell at the officials when she does not get a call. Think about it.
                              I had to check this out for myself...Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=FK-Vbqq0WYo

I guess teams have been able to overcome their fears of playing bc 10 times so far this year.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                                I had to check this out for myself...Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=FK-Vbqq0WYo

I guess teams have been able to overcome their fears of playing bc 10 times so far this year.
                                I get why she's saying that, in that it can make her own team feel good about themselves. And there is truth to it as well in that some team that is expecting an easier opponent, like NU in a third-place game or a host of an an NCAA quarterfinal, instead has to play the Eagles. The flip side is that she would never say that if her team was 29-0. Shannon Miller might, but I don't think Katie Crowley would. So the message sounds a little odd when it becomes people are more afraid to play an underachieving BC team with a leaky defense.

Overall, it's her team and her time in front of a microphone, and she can say whatever she chooses.

Comment

Working...
                                X