Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oswego State 2018-19 Back To Work... #ItsAGreatDayToBeALaker

Bruce scored and assisted in Cantons upset of Adrian...

Comment

Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
      Bruce scored and assisted in Cantons upset of Adrian...
      nice job,any idea where the others landed??
      Last edited by bakdraft21; 12-31-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

missed yesterdays game,but a good bounce back victory after a ugh finish the night before,not sure how we put up 6 after not doing much in the lose....Should be a god game coming up Fri night.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          missed yesterdays game,but a good bounce back victory after a ugh finish the night before,not sure how we put up 6 after not doing much in the lose....Should be a god game coming up Fri night.
          Williams started their backup goalie who is not as good.
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            Williams started their backup goalie who is not as good.
            10-4 noticed that in the box...

Comment

Start whomever you want in goal, I can assure you they didn't come to Oswego to split the weekend. Friday night we showed our usual self and missed several wide open shots, maybe that's why they changed there staff thought we had no finish which has been very hit and miss this year.

Unpopular opinion probably, I think Canton takes the Pathfinder Championship. And the sunyac looks like the biggest joke for not admitting a sunyac school into its own conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by OZrebel View Post
                Start whomever you want in goal, I can assure you they didn't come to Oswego to split the weekend. Friday night we showed our usual self and missed several wide open shots, maybe that's why they changed there staff thought we had no finish which has been very hit and miss this year.

Unpopular opinion probably, I think Canton takes the Pathfinder Championship. And the sunyac looks like the biggest joke for not admitting a sunyac school into its own conference.
                Accepting Canton into the SUNYAC isn’t just about hockey...
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                  Accepting Canton into the SUNYAC isn’t just about hockey...
                  In fact it has very little (if anything) to do with hockey. As I understand it, the SUNYAC campus administrators rejected the idea and largely because Canton doesn't fit the same "institutional profile" as the other SUNYAC schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by geneseo View Post
                    In fact it has very little (if anything) to do with hockey. As I understand it, the SUNYAC campus administrators rejected the idea and largely because Canton doesn't fit the same "institutional profile" as the other SUNYAC schools.
                    They are a 4 year institution within the states setup Sunyac system and waited there time for admittance into the league, they are as equally qualified as numerous other members. The fact they are not accepted is an embarrassment. They have a fine selection of bachelor degree programs focused around real world jobs, unlike some of the institutions that are considered qualified members. What is boils down to is the hoity toity institutions yup I'm looking at you Oswego and some others... as being one of the main reasons they're left out. And lets be honest Oswego isn't that great of a school anyways, with a lot of un real world degrees just letting kids rack up that school debt without an endjob route. Blue collar needs to be the future, because not everyone is a winner in the real world, and Canton has that for sure.

Comment

They are a 4 year institution within the states setup Sunyac system and waited there time for admittance into the league, they are as equally qualified as numerous other members. The fact they are not accepted is an embarrassment. They have a fine selection of bachelor degree programs focused around real world jobs, unlike some of the institutions that are considered qualified members. What is boils down to is the hoity toity institutions yup I'm looking at you Oswego and some others... as being one of the main reasons they're left out. And lets be honest Oswego isn't that great of a school anyways, with a lot of un real world degrees just letting kids rack up that school debt without an endjob route. Blue collar needs to be the future, because not everyone is a winner in the real world, and Canton has that for sure.
                      I'm happy to provide the facts that dispute your assessment of Oswego as an institution of higher learning...in a private forum. As for the process that Canton has had to go through, I can't speak to who makes that call or why...but it would be wrong to suggest Oswego had something to do with it...that much I know - other than that I am not qualified to comment.
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

There's so much overstatement and misrepresentation here I wouldn't know where to start. And I never said that I agreed with the SUNYAC administrators.

Comment

Not sure what bone is to be picked here but I am not biting......Also don't see Canton taking the Tourney this weekend,they may have beaten Adrian but just don't see it....Loking forward to the matchup Friday vs. Salve.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            Not sure what bone is to be picked here but I am not biting......Also don't see Canton taking the Tourney this weekend,they may have beaten Adrian but just don't see it....Loking forward to the matchup Friday vs. Salve.....
                            Agree on both points and we need to bring our A game against Salve--as we should on Home Ice. Good for Canton beating Adrian, Salve might thank you by beating you this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
                              Agree on both points and we need to bring our A game against Salve--as we should on Home Ice. Good for Canton beating Adrian, Salve might thank you by beating you this weekend.
                              I expect a dog fight,looks like Salve is a team like Oswego,scoring by committee,dont have 1 player who does all the goal scoring,may come down to special teams,as I think it will be a 1 goal game....Salve has had a month off since 2 loses at Adrian,not sure if that is good or they might be rusty??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                                I expect a dog fight,looks like Salve is a team like Oswego,scoring by committee,dont have 1 player who does all the goal scoring,may come down to special teams,as I think it will be a 1 goal game....Salve has had a month off since 2 loses at Adrian,not sure if that is good or they might be rusty??
                                ...or they might be hangry???
                                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Working...
                                X