Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Winter Carnival Feb 5 & 6 - MTU vs. tUMD: Cross the T's and dot the I's

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Especially when I consider most of their fishbowls to be GADs. No offense to the Ambo, but I'd probably never drink one of those again.
    That's why when 'Diva was there last, she opted for the $2.75 pints of KBC over the $7.50 Fishbowl.
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      bigblue_dl's favorite bar is tDT also
      bigblue_dl will be there at 11:00pm Thursday night, and he thinks that CP, PB, 'diva and Flashy should have 20 wings and pitcher waiting!

Does anyone have somewhere for bigblue_dl to stay Thursday night, or should he ask his sister?
      'Diva could order... but is bb_dl paying?
      Always a Wildcat...
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        Yes, we remember.
        Jon feels this is karmic payback for MEg's attempt at disrobing Jon at GLI while Jon was clearly asleep.

(much like Tyler Sims in the first game against Michigan)
        Last edited by Jon; 02-02-2010, 09:30 PM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Especially when I consider most of their fishbowls to be GADs. No offense to the Ambo, but I'd probably never drink one of those again.
          They are...which is why you order [insert drink here] in a fishbowl. It's a little more expensive, but it's a fishbowl.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            'Diva could order... but is bb_dl paying?
            This could probably be arranged. bigblue_dl will contact 'diva when he is on his way to tHoughton to work out details and make sure 'diva will in fact be at tDT.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              They are...which is why you order [insert drink here] in a fishbowl. It's a little more expensive, but it's a fishbowl.
              But they have more booze!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

bigblue_dl's favorite bar is tDT also
                bigblue_dl will be there at 11:00pm Thursday night, and he thinks that CP, PB, 'diva and Flashy should have 20 wings and pitcher waiting!

Does anyone have somewhere for bigblue_dl to stay Thursday night, or should he ask his sister?
                CP, Ducati, and myself...maybe others are doing case day starting on Thursday, so who knows what kind of shape we're gonna be in by that time Thursday night lol

Comment

This could probably be arranged. bigblue_dl will contact 'diva when he is on his way to tHoughton to work out details and make sure 'diva will in fact be at tDT.
                  'Diva will have to discuss with the host for the weekend and see if he would be interested in this.
                  Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                    CP, Ducati, and myself...maybe others are doing case day starting on Thursday, so who knows what kind of shape we're gonna be in by that time Thursday night lol
                    Ducati is planning on ending case day at tDT. He will be in GREAT shape!

Comment

Originally posted by WFODucati View Post
                      Ducati is planning on ending case day at tDT. He will be in GREAT shape!
                      tBrenthoven would like to suggest making it an OFFICIAL Bender Weekend, and perform tCentury Club* also.

*100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Digital clock or timer is strongly encouraged.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BPH may have to drink heavily this weekend, in solidarity with BPH's compatriots.

Edward Baltikahands, anyone?
                        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          tBrenthoven would like to suggest making it an OFFICIAL Bender Weekend, and perform tCentury Club* also.

*100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Digital clock or timer is strongly encouraged.
                          What if that was a 100 beers over the weekend? Friday eve to Sunday evening?
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            What if that was a 100 beers over the weekend? Friday eve to Sunday evening?
                            That is another version of the game, although much less fun.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

1200 ounces of beer. 100 cans or bottles.

1200/22 = 54 talls at a normal bar plus one additional standard 12 oz can/bottle.

Or 23 Baltika No. 9s with a little extra, but one would have to recalculate that if one was only going by ABV.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                That is another version of the game, although much less fun.
                                called it!
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X