X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    If you want to know why I think Chris Christie of all people has it figured out. He was on Bill Maher and he talked extensively about what Trump did to John McCain during the campaign. Especially the part where he and Jeb talked to eachother via phone and ASSUMED Trump was finished and they were going to fight it out.

That didn't happen.

For some reason unknown to everyone, including me, this guy is given a pass on things that have destroyed political careers in the past. I honestly do not think anyone has honestly been able to figure it out. At least I haven't been able to find a resource that can explain it.
    It's so ironic that R's thought people worshiped President Obama, isn't it? No chance in hell he would have gotten away with similar things relative to the Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Are you sure about those numbers?

https://www.californiaagnet.com/2017...ing-agreement/ reports a report that 75% of CA lettuce is central coast, which is northern fed, and only 19% is desert- which is Colorado river fed. The central valley is 6%, also north fed. So 81% of CA lettuce drinks norther CA water.
      I wasn't being clear. I wasn't saying 95% of lettuce was irrigated from Colorado river water. What I am saying is that in winter most lettuce is produced in the desert in California or Arizona so that means you're likely consuming a product that is comprised of 95% Colorado River by weight (because lettuce is 95% water)

the Imperial Valley accounts for around 15% of California's annual lettuce production, but it's all produced in the winter and it accounts for the majority of the winter production.

2/3 of vegetables consumed in the winter are grown in the Imperial Valley and irrigated with colorado river water
      Last edited by BassAle; 02-11-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        It's so ironic that R's thought people worshiped President Obama, isn't it? No chance in hell he would have gotten away with similar things relative to the Democrats.
        Not ironic at all. Just typical Republicanism.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"Executive time" is a facade so he doesn't have to explicitly list who he's meeting with (if at all).
          It's a pretty good ploy: no specifics and it triggers those who see it.
          I'm surprised he doesn't Tweet that out daily.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            "Executive time" is a facade so he doesn't have to explicitly list who he's meeting with (if at all).
            If only.

He's not devious, Sic. Sometimes a door stop is just a door stop.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              If only.

He's not devious, Sic. Sometimes a door stop is just a door stop.
              It ain't Trump himself that generated that "Executive time" slot in his schedule. Someone created it for him. Whomever it was doesn't want actual meeting attendees listed.

And don't believe Trump Tweets for himself either.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It ain't Trump himself that generated that "Executive time" slot in his schedule. Someone created it for him. Whomever it was doesn't want actual meeting attendees listed.

Sic, he's just a moron.

A really dumb person got elected president by finding a bunch of even dumber people to vote for him. That's all that happened here. There is no need to complicate it.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Oh yes I’m sure he’s hired someone to misspell 5 words per tweet.

We all know he can’t spell and he’s doing it

Comment

Come on. You're smarter than this.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There must be a law that would prevent him from hiring a 6th grader for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I'd never heard of Hickel. From his Wikipedia entry he sounds like he was one helluva guy.
                        Dude was a character that’s for sure. He PO’d Nixon constantly so there’s always that. He was a construction guy at heart so he always had “wild” ideas like that water pipeline.

He also had hot granddaughters I went to high school with but we’re way out of my league.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Then he needs to fire the person he's hired to do it.

Maybe he can hire Scott Free to do his tweeting.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Come on. You're smarter than this.
                            Have you seen his sons?
                            Next question.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Honestly, when I first saw reference to "Executive time" on his calendar this was the first thing that popped into my mind.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                Honestly, when I first saw reference to "Executive time" on his calendar this was the first thing that popped into my mind.
                                More White House leaks ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X