X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    He's a cheap hood. I love the argument that the President is too important to be bothered by investigation his criminal actions.

F-cker should do all of us a favor and have a KFC seizure.
    Americans love arrogance and I will never understand why.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Are they kidnapping and duct taping people?

I love how Republicans constantly play this "never happened to Obama" chit with a straight face.

It's like they all have dementia or something.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        I love how Republicans constantly play this "never happened to Obama" chit with a straight face.

It's like they get to live in a vacuum.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          He's a cheap hood. I love the argument that the President is too important to be bothered by investigation his criminal actions.

His arteries cannot be in good shape

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Still waiting for one journalist to revisit Pence's 2017 claim of no interactions between Team Trump and Russians, asking a simple question: "Given 100 documented contacts, were you lying or were you lied to?"
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Here's what's really funny about that....

First, it implies that every single investigation is 100% about dumpy. Some are, but more are about russia and what they did, and the corrupt running of people that are currently trying to run things. Sure, dumpy did nominate those people.

Just like President Obama nominated Secretary Clinton, who spend countless hours under a Congressional investigation.... (which is the second part) How many hours of "BENGAZI!!!!!" was there? 100% of which was about damaging her- as it has been fully admitted to by many R's.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  His arteries cannot be in good shape
                  I suppose this is probably a bad time to mention that his mother made it to 88 and his father made it all the way to 93.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I suppose this is probably a bad time to mention that his mother made it to 88 and his father made it all the way to 93.
                    Also, evil never dies (Kissinger, Cheney)
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

In fact, I'll bet Hillary will die before he does, and he'll immediately Tweet about how he won again.

Comment

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders says the common thread between federal investigations swirling around President Trump is "hysteria" and "hatred." #CNN #News
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4FQit1E8eE

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          I suppose this is probably a bad time to mention that his mother made it to 88
                          Of course she did.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Here's what's really funny about that....

First, it implies that every single investigation is 100% about dumpy. Some are, but more are about russia and what they did, and the corrupt running of people that are currently trying to run things. Sure, dumpy did nominate those people.
                            But then it is about dumpy. Cause dumpy was working with the Russians.

Comment

But then it is about dumpy. Cause dumpy was working with the Russians.
                              Sic says no collusion and Mueller's a dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Sic says no collusion and Mueller's a dummy.
                                Not gonna pass judgement til I see a manila envelope.

Comment

Working...
                                X