This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Funny, cause the intel heads were testifying before Congress, on live TV, with transcripts available afterward.

Can't imagine how anyone could misconstrue what they said. Can imagine the Russian Asset lying about what they said. Let's check the video, shall we?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

In other news, the French have decided to scrap the Treaty of Versailles to teach Hitler a lesson.
      Whoops

BREAKING: appears the French have just surrendered to the Germans!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Whoops

BREAKING: appears the French have just surrendered to the Germans!
        Analogy's holding so far...
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Russia wanted out of the treaty so they got Dump to violate it.

Amazing.

In other news, the French have decided to scrap the Treaty of Versailles to teach Hitler a lesson.
          Russia has been violating it for years. This is something to me that merits a reaction on the part of the United States, and I think if a sane person was president and did what trump and his secretary of state are announcing would not be met with complete and universal condemnation by the left. Me, for one. It does add horsepower to the arms race, and having trump at the helm is of course 100% bad, but even Obama said the Russians were in violation and any president would need to do something. Just another reason to hate trump, since his dupes and rubes don't even understand the game that is being played, so even if he were to get something right, it goes over their heads.

Comment

It’s hardly surprising that, in the days since his shutdown humiliation, Trump has retreated into the virtual seclusion of Twitter, holed up watching cable news and tweeting his alternative reality as America struggles with an actual deep freeze. For Trump, the fake world is much better than the real one. There is no extreme weather in his White House; in fact, climate change does not exist inside its walls. Trump’s policy has decreed it. He’s avoiding more than just the frigid air outside; in the cocoon of the Oval Office, there are only invited guests and staff who, while they may be secretly leaking unflattering accounts, at least have the good sense to be nice to Trump’s face. In recent days, the Democratic Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, has compared Trump to a petulant toddler and openly wondered what Russia has on him. Why would Trump want to spend his time negotiating with her? Much better, from Trump’s point of view, to simply announce, as he did to reporters on Thursday, that “Nancy Pelosi will be begging for a wall,” and spend the day with his own press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who this week told an interviewer that God “wanted Donald Trump to become President.”
            https://www.newyorker.com/news/lette...ding-that-wall
            Sadly, no hyperbole here.
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Russia has been violating it for years. This is something to me that merits a reaction on the part of the United States, and I think if a sane person was president and did what trump and his secretary of state are announcing would not be met with complete and universal condemnation by the left. Me, for one. It does add horsepower to the arms race, and having trump at the helm is of course 100% bad, but even Obama said the Russians were in violation and any president would need to do something. Just another reason to hate trump, since his dupes and rubes don't even understand the game that is being played, so even if he were to get something right, it goes over their heads.
              Sure, cause so they're violating it, you don't scrap the entire thing. Which is now de facto what happened.

You hold Russia to the fire to comply. With the carrot and the stick. The Russian Asset is tearing down the fences that keeps the horse corralled, and letting it run free.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                A reasonable president would have tried to use the system to get the Soviets to follow the treaty they signed. dumpy sees an opportunity where people will get more money for making useless arms, and ratchets up the world tension. And I'm sure he will try to use this as an example of why we need him...

Except that a large amount of the voting public sees that what he's doing is stupid and dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  A reasonable president would have tried to use the system to get the Soviets to follow the treaty they signed. dumpy sees an opportunity where people will get more money for making useless arms, and ratchets up the world tension. And I'm sure he will try to use this as an example of why we need him...

Except that a large amount of the voting public sees that what he's doing is stupid and dangerous.
                  I've come to this conclusion: The Rich and/or The Stupid decide who will be president. Together they have enough power to hold their position.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    I've come to this conclusion: The Rich and/or The Stupid decide who will be president. Together they have enough power to hold their position.
                    And if the left would stop eating it's own young they wouldn't have any power at all. But, alas, they do it over and over and over again.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Hmmmmmmm.

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

My point is that a reasonable president doing what the trump administration did regarding the INF would not necessarily be met with condemnation. It of course would have to be followed by further diplomacy and an attempt at a renewal or rewriting of such a policy. With trump of course it is just some stupid knee-jerk reaction about something he knows less about than the piece of frozen dog stool I almost stepped on 15 minutes ago. And his rubes and dupes are no better.

The worst part of all of this is I think your last sentence is not correct enough. Yes a large amount of the voting public sees what he is doing as stupid and dangerous, but an almost equally large part does not have the wherewithal to begin to understand it. Just like they think minus 20 degree weather in a dozen states means "global warming" is a myth, and there is more than a false equivalency between what the Virginia governor did 35 years ago as a private citizen (and the evidence that whatever evil idiocy he believed then he believes something very different today) and the actual racist policies of what the administration is doing in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Hmmmmmmm.
                            I'm not sure Donald Rumsfeld is the role model they want to look up to. Known-knowns, known-unknowns, unknown-unknowns and such.

Also, what is it with Republicans willfully ignoring the unknown knowns; the things that have been affecting someone and yet they refuse to acknowledge those very things?? (Climate change, outside influence, and that Ayn Rand's Objectivism is really just "me, myself, and I" personified).
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Andy Card on MSNBC just now is blaming the Democrats for the impasse on immigration. In other words, he's another ****ing idiot.

Does the GOP have anyone left with a functioning cortex?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

First time he has seen it.

Everyone is pulling a tD.... fake news

Smart
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X