Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    https://www.axios.com/trump-birthrig...0f37f2dde.html

Send the ****ing statue back to France.
    A solution looking for a problem.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.43: The Caravan is Coming. Fear the Caravan.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      A solution looking for a problem.
      Compared to another problem desperate for a solution.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“You have caravans coming up that look a lot larger than it’s reported, actually,” Trump said. “I’m pretty good at estimating crowd size. And I’ll tell you, they look a lot bigger than people would think.”
        Yeah, you're ****ing great at that.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump defended his proclivity to spread misleading statements and falsehoods, saying in a television interview Wednesday that he tells the truth when he can.

“Well, I try. I do try ... and I always want to tell the truth,” Trump said in an interview with ABC News. “When I can, I tell the truth. And sometimes it turns out to be where something happens that’s different or there’s a change, but I always like to be truthful.”

The Washington Post’s Fact Checker reported last month that Trump had made more than 5,000 false or misleading claims in the first 601 days of his presidency — an average of 8.3 claims a day — and that the pace is picking up.
          He tries to tell the truth. He only misses 8.3 times a day. That's not a liar. That's a Truther.

http://www.startribune.com/when-i-ca...7qreMHVigGghG8

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            We're up to 15000 troops for the Caravan.
            Can we please have this named: Operation Border Sentry. Please?
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Isn’t 15,000 like a 4 to 1 ratio of troops to migrants?
              I don't think there's anything close to 3,700 left in the caravan. I've heard estimates coming from outside the White House of < 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I don't think there's anything close to 3,700 left in the caravan. I've heard estimates coming from outside the White House of < 2000.
                Maybe just a nuke would be the way to go?

Comment

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/s...88296264028160

She's from Canada. You wouldn't know her.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I'll just embed so people don't have to click on it:

Comment

Cat fight!!!!

Comment

Wohl posted a picture of a commuter bus outside and claimed it was a BUSSED IN SOROS ANTIFA MOB OMGG!!!!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Wohl posted a picture of a commuter bus outside and claimed it was a BUSSED IN SOROS ANTIFA MOB OMGG!!!!!
                          I hope the military was brought in to handle it. We can't have **** like that happening.

Comment

The responses are brilliant!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              The responses are brilliant!
                              My god they are. My fav was the shot of Ryan gosling next to his doll girlfriend from Lars and the Real Girl

Comment

No collusion right?

Bombshell new tapes show Trump aide Roger Stone claiming to be “in touch” with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange and revealing Wikileaks’ plans to release hacked emails ahead of the 2016 Presidential election. Mueller is reportedly laser-focused on Stone’s links to Wikileaks and is interviewing people about the calls. Shelby Holliday, who broke the Roger Stone story for “The Wall Street Journal” joins Ari Melber.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ0_VIWGXOo

Comment

Working...
                                X