Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    FD08,
    Here is the woman's non-travel partner schedule for next year. https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,21...e=1#msg-219006

11/1 SLU
    11/2 Clarkson
    11/8 @ Brown
    11/9/ @ Yale
    11/15 Quinnipiac
    11/16 Princeton
    12/6 @Clarkson
    12/7 @SLU
    1/3 @ Dartmouth
    1/4 @Harvard
    1/10 Colgate
    1/11 Cornell
    1/17 Yale
    1/18 Brown
    2/7 @Princeton
    2/8 @Quinnipiac
    2/14 Harvard
    2/15 Dartmouth
    2/21 @Cornell
    2/22 @Colgate
    It looks like this didn't help with the Mayor's Cup. Both 1/25 and 2/1 are still open. I don't think that there is anything else that can be deduced about the men's schedule from this.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-31-2019, 01:26 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It looks like this didn't help with the Mayor's Cup. Both 1/25 and 2/1 are still open. I don't think that there is anything else that can be deduced about the men's schedule from this.
        Yes it did; you merely need to cross-reference with the full men's. Union men play on the full latter weekend you mentioned. That makes the Mayor's Cup on 25 January.
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 01-31-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Yes it did; you merely need to cross-reference with the men's. Men play on the latter weekend you mentioned. That makes the Mayor's Cup on 25 January.
          I forgot to check Union. Of course, they play both Harvard and DC.
          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-31-2019, 08:07 AM.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            And we also had a thread for Troy York and he left.

In case there is anyone here who doesn't remember the Allen York thread and wonders why the title was used, it was a play on a BC thread with Jerry York instead of Allen York.
            As long as RPI doesn’t have anyone else named York come in, I see no problem
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              As long as RPI doesn’t have anyone else named York come in, I see no problem
              That did cross my mind.

Cam York has already switched once. Perhaps we could get him to it again. Michigan does owe us "a player to be named later" for Austin Swankler.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I better not look that up.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  I am not sure if anything can get them back. it is just a different world with a different outlook. many students just do not want to sit in a cold field house for a few hours (unless of course they can be served a beer there). it is just far too easy (and of course lazy) to turn on the computer and watch or listen. Also, a fairly large percentage of students have hockey way down the list of things that interest them at all. Perhaps we could get a bigger turn out for badminton?
                  Just as a bit of perspective, RPI is currently 2nd in the league in average attendance (3304). Cornell is tops with 3626.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
                    What’s it take to bring the AD and the School President and other officials out to support the program? The suite was dark yet again this week.
                    Embarrassing ...as was the pep band's absence at the Mayors Cup. Union's band was there! A couple of years ago they didn't even have a band.!! The spiral continues ....
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Embarrassing ...as was the pep band's absence at the Mayors Cup. Union's band was there! A couple of years ago they didn't even have a band.!! The spiral continues ....
                      Band decided not to go because of the impending snowstorm and it being a school night. I'm not going to say I agree with the decision, but it wasn't completely unreasonable.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        Band decided not to go because of the impending snowstorm and it being a school night. I'm not going to say I agree with the decision, but it wasn't completely unreasonable.
                        Our band doesn't have the use of the contents of a salt dome like Union's.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I better not look that up.
                            Haha Ralph, good old fashion WWF lol. Yes, thats my tweet and I was in attendance in 1992 as a very young kid.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                              Haha Ralph, good old fashion WWF lol. Yes, thats my tweet and I was in attendance in 1992 as a very young kid.
                              I didn't realize that was you although the name sounded familiar. I think that this isn't the first time that I posted your tweets which were caught by the rpi_puck_news bot.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I didn't realize that was you although the name sounded familiar. I think that this isn't the first time that I posted your tweets which were caught by the rpi_puck_news bot.
                                Hey if it gets more eyes on my mindless and non serious tweets, then I'm all for it. The RPI news bot does retweet anything with RPI in the tweet regardless if it actually involves RPI Hockey.
                                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Working...
                                X