Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Originally posted by kbz View Post
    Because Carolina ownership is a $hit $how.
    that is an understatement LOL
    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
      that is an understatement LOL
      yep. Not sure that GM job in Carolina is suitable for anyone. The owner, a non-hockey guy, has clearly indicated that he wants to be in charge of all key decisions, hockey and otherwise. His treatment of Ron Francis is the antithesis of how you want to build a solid organizational foundation. Good luck, 'Canes.
      "What about my asthma?"
      "Where'd you come from - a scotch ad?"

Comment

All quiet on the comm ave front:

https://youtu.be/rTyN-vvFIkE

Comment

https://www.uscho.com/2018/05/30/min...or-team-coach/
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Impressed the beezer didn’t say “and he ain’t a ni**er!”
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So a bit of time has passed. I'm sure that BU wants to do their due diligence, but also does not want to let too much time go by without an announcement. I would think we would hear something soon... if not tomorrow than next week for sure.

Anyone want to make their final predictions? Correct guesses win nothing but the honor of having correctly guessed.

Against my prior instinct, I'll go with Albie getting the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                So a bit of time has passed. I'm sure that BU wants to do their due diligence, but also does not want to let too much time go by without an announcement. I would think we would hear something soon... if not tomorrow than next week for sure.

Anyone want to make their final predictions? Correct guesses win nothing but the honor of having correctly guessed.

Something will happen...

Comment

Yes, something will happen

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

I've heard finalists have been identified, with an announcement expected by the end of next week as to whom the next HC will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                      I've heard finalists have been identified, with an announcement expected by the end of next week as to whom the next HC will be.
                      I assume finalists being identified means the ones who would go through a full interview process?
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                        I assume finalists being identified means the ones who would go through a full interview process?
                        I believe so, which I think the President, Provost and other top brass are involved in. Non-BU guy believed to be one of the finalists; other finalists are BU guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                          I believe so, which I think the President, Provost and other top brass are involved in. Non-BU guy believed to be one of the finalists; other finalists are BU guys.
                          Not surprising, they probably want to do their due diligence and consider all options. I assume the final decision is made by the AD? President Brown has been, how can I put it respectfully, not paying much attention to the hockey program in his time here.
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

My official vote if for Albie to become the next head coach. He has put in time and deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                              Not surprising, they probably want to do their due diligence and consider all options. I assume the final decision is made by the AD? President Brown has been, how can I put it respectfully, not paying much attention to the hockey program in his time here.
                              Bastid paid enough to scalp a big sized chunk of frozen four tickets every chance he got

Loyalty points be dammed

Comment

Confirmed in the Herald via Don Sweeney that BU has contacted Pandolfo. Sweeney assumes they've also contacted Sacco.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X