Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by handyman View Post

but her emails

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Of course, his boys gotta hunt bears and wolves in their dens...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a046186ecabe
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Michael Cohen may or may not have written a C&D order to the Onion about a 2013 Trump article. I mean, they posted what looks like an email on their Twitter.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Correct.

10 Hours of testimony under oath did nothing for Hillary. Mueller could have video of Trump sucking off Putin himself and it won't matter.
          Homophobe!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The pedophile and the *****-grabber

Nice little photo op for the guy who brought Trump Jr. together with reps for the Saudi and UAE seeking to help Trump and who also is the business partner of Trump donor Elliott Broidy, whose company made $4 in Pentagon contracts last year. And, oh yes, sent money to Michael Cohen to pay off a pregnant Playboy model.

The "best people."
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Because I always assume people are misinformed, not actually evil, I assume the posters here carrying water for Dump and/or repeating GOP talking points are sincerely speaking the ideas that are animating them.
              There's more to it than being misinformed. At best they are willfully blind because there are ends they like that are justifying the means. And that's at best. Depending on how you want to define evil, I actually think a good number of trump's supporters, voters and water carriers ARE evil. They are evil because they are racist. They are evil because they are misogynistic. They are evil because they believe the poor are lazy and need to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps (as they falsely have convinced themselves THEY did) and society has no need to offer a helping hand. Your take on them is far more foregiving than I can be on my best days.

We are facing an existential threat to this country and what many of us believe it to stand for the likes of which we have not seen in the lifetime of anyone who is alive today. If you are not openly opposed to trump, the current congress and the way we are letting a handful of billionaires decide how much they way want to loot the coffers of our society and at least doing your part to vote them out of existence, you are a big, big part of the problem. It isn't enough anymore to just say "I'm not a trump supporter" (even if you mean that and you did not and will not vote for him). trump and his elected enablers must be voted into oblivion. If you can't do your part to at least help accomplish that knowing what we face, as far as I'm concerned you ARE evil, because you are helping to bring about a very bleak future.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/o...veillance.html

I think it's time to admit that in addition to all the reasons for Trump being in the White House, Russia is one of them. And they colluded. There can be no doubt for anyone who has even a modicum of critical thinking skills.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Unacceptable.
                  The security process and procedure is there for a reason. Follow it.

One modicum of good news is he actually went to a more secure device (the Apple and not his old POS).
                  Of course, yes, see above.
                  Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-22-2018, 09:05 AM.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Unacceptable.
                    most of the people crying about "her emails" aren't going to give a **** about this.

Comment

Unacceptable.
                      LOL

He ran for President on the fact that Hillary (allegedly) circumvented federal security policy. This means that he's President under false pretenses again. Besides the boatload of red meat for his base has he followed through on anything he ran on? You know, stuff that stupid Americans like me care about. Like how Hillary was going to be the one under investigation all the time. Hillary was the one who circumvented security policy. Let's start with those two.

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      most of the people crying about "her emails" aren't going to give a **** about this.
                      Or, I could've said it this way. Either way.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I ain't most people.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

LOL we should be prosecuting John Kerry, and this get's "Unacceptable," followed by a half excuse and quickly move along. Is your back tired yet?
                          Last edited by jerphisch; 05-22-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

I ain't most people.
                            No, but you're about 40% of them and it's why this country ain't worth a tinker's d am n anymore. I hope you're happy. Actually I don't. You're complicit in the dire straits we're in today. But you -- like the rest of your 40% -- are far too stubborn to admit you were wrong about so many things concerning our politics. I'm not holding my breath anymore that ANY of you, and certainly not a critical mass of you, will ever see the light. You'd rather not admit to the rest of us to being wrong, even though in your heart, you know you are.

Comment

What became of the allegation that GOP SOS Colin Powell also used a private email server while in office? Was that debunked, or did HRC just stay away from trying to use it as an excuse? (Wisely so, if so).

Comment

Dishonest Donnie is now calling "Midnight Ride" Nunes a "very courageous man." A candidate for Trump's top 20 lies?

Katy Tur doesn't agree with the "courageous" label. http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/01/ka...nunes-traitor/
                                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X