X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The rhetoric was we were supposed to get a 4 grand cut. Just another lie from the President. Also heard from my accountant that the more money you make the bigger the cut you got. Well, I got zero.
    You misunderstand. "Average savings of $4 grand".

So that means you, and a hundred million other middle class folk don't get squat, so 5000 people at the very top can have their taxes cut by $100,000.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

So that means you, and a hundred million other middle class folk don't get squat, so 5000 people at the very top can have their taxes cut by $100,000.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He lied. They called it a middle class tax cut.

You guys can stop carrying his water.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am so GD tired of pretending the Saudis are an ally. Their entire ruling crime family can get pig-fcked.

Comment

He lied. They called it a middle class tax cut.

You guys can stop carrying his water.
            When rufus and I agree on something...you might want to step back and think about what you're saying....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              When rufus and I agree on something...you might want to step back and think about what you're saying....
              -- "The entire purpose of this is to lower middle class taxes." — House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis.

-- "Primarily, and priority number one, is middle-class Americans." — White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders

-- "The theme behind this bill is to get middle-class tax relief for most people in the middle class." — Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., on Fox News on Tuesday.
              This is what was said. That's lying.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gee Scoob, maybe you aren't as middle class as you thought.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Gee Scoob, maybe you aren't as middle class as you thought.
                  Maybe not. But I know when a liar is lying to me.

This is the #1 reason I wish I didn't live here anymore. I've never seen such a ***** country that can't dream and act in my life. This is NOT the America I thought I grew up in.

Comment

This is what was said. That's lying.
                    Of course they lied. But this was the fine print, and the way they can weasel out of it.

"We didn't say everyone would get $4000."
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Of course they lied. But this was the fine print, and the way they can weasel out of it.

Correct.

"The MN Vikings rushed for 300 yards today." Oh, one RB rushed for 290, and the other 3 ran for 10.

Comment

I see. Fine. They weren't lying about it.

Comment

I see. Fine. They weren't lying about it.
                          "They lied."
                          "Fine, they didn't lie."

Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            "They lied."
                            "Fine, they didn't lie."

Amazing.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFNUGwofux0

Bernie Sanders says they're lying.

Amazing? Amazing that you two are busting my balls when I'm the one quoting them.

Comment

I knew I'd find it eventually.

The day before the 2016 West Virginia Republican primary, Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo, "Everybody is getting a tax cut, especially the middle class."
                              Again. Lies. EVERYONE includes me rufus and rube. I did NOT get a tax cut.

So, he's a ****ing liar. I just proved it.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...axes-everyone/

Comment

So, you didn't get even a little bit more take-home pay?

Comment

Working...
                                X