Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey - 2018 Off-Season - Hope or Despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey - 2018 Off-Season - Hope or Despair?

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    You shut your whore mouth
    Holy hell, they allow that word on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      Clicking here is a great way to spend a couple minutes.

Eddie is always going to be high on my list of favorite Badgers.
      When you are blessed with a child who has different abilities than "normal" people, seeing the extra doses of love they receive is very heartwarming and precious.

So bummed my man Pavs is out of the battle for the Cup. I only got to watch the first period last night, coulda been 3-0 real easily, that's hockey.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

@ChrisDilks

Wisconsin's JD Greenway selected 7th by Chicago; Michigan's James Sanchez selected 8th by Dubuque. A good indication that both are leaving their respective programs to return to juniors.
        This is interesting if indeed true
        QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
        2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
        2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
        2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
        https://***********/QHockeyBlog
        https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
        https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
          This is interesting if indeed true
          I just saw the same thing.

That would seem to open up one of the defensive spots that was going to be there. Maybe the college life just wasn't the right fit for JD. If he does move on, I wish him the best.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

I had a gut feeling JD wouldn't be back.

Comment

That would take UW down to 8 D (assuming Peltonen isn't coming) making Bunz & Sexton the depth guys and cement the starting 6.

Comment

Pray for no injuries, then.

This isn’t great for the program. I’m well aware of JDs defensive and temperamental shortcomings, but you can find far worse in a 7D.

Does he really think he’s going to magically fix those problems in the USHL?
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

If I had to guess, he didn't "come to play school" and will end up somewhere a little easier or go another route.

Comment

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...78585428627464

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Pray for no injuries, then.

This isn’t great for the program. I’m well aware of JDs defensive and temperamental shortcomings, but you can find far worse in a 7D.

Does he really think he’s going to magically fix those problems in the USHL?
                      Does anyone know why JD missed 1/2 the season last year? Fight? Grades? Something else?
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        Does anyone know why JD missed 1/2 the season last year? Fight? Grades? Something else?
                        My best guess was in the post you quoted.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Sad news...Former Badger Matt Thurber has passed away. He was married and had a baby girl. God bless his family and friends as they deal with this tough situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Sad news...Former Badger Matt Thurber has passed away. He was married and had a baby girl. God bless his family and friends as they deal with this tough situation.
                            Awful news...****, RIP Matt.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

This is just horrible, heart-breaking news... Don't know what happened but it's awful. Matt was a heck of hard nosed player with some good skills and a lot of heart. He went on to great success at NMU after his difficulties here.
                              But once a Badger, always a Badger, and my heart goes out to his friends and especially his young family. Just a terrible, terrible tragedy.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

That is awful. Man…

Comment

Working...
                                X