Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The new embassy? I agree, it was foolish and tone-deaf to put it in Jerusalem. So of course, Dump did it.
    Congress did it.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Kerry, Citizen Kerry, met with the Iranians. I called for an investigation (prosecution is your word) to find out what was said and if there may have been violations of the Logan Act.
      Investigate away. I would imagine the Republicans will not pass up the opportunity. If they keep the House especially.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

So cute. It never stops.

Who told Congress to do it?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Avenatti is tweeting...basically threatening to expose more info on Cohen and Trump. He is having too much fun right now...
          If the dude has my "manila envelope" why doesn't he become an epic American hero, drop the bomb, and get a President removed from office.

Avenatti seems more Sun Tzu to me right now: When weak appear strong; when strong appear weak.

I'd say Mueller (who's been quiet for a while now) has the real deal and he's just finishing the details, making sure all the links in the chain are tight.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Kerry, Citizen Kerry, met with the Iranians. I called for an investigation (prosecution is your word) to find out what was said and if there may have been violations of the Logan Act.
            But Mueller needs to wrap up the Russia probe, if no one drops that manila envelope on his doorstep.

Cause, you know, he just hasn't found anything. Anything. No connections between Russia and members of the Trump campaign/administration at all.
            Last edited by rufus; 05-14-2018, 11:18 AM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Congress did it.
              rotflmao

Do you spend every day of your life figuring out how much water you're going to carry?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'd say Mueller (who's been quiet for a while now) has the real deal and he's just finishing the details, making sure all the links in the chain are tight.
                This is The Hope. But I can't imagine a case that would make the Republican Members and voters ashamed enough to jack Dumpy and throw him in the clink where he belongs. If the evidence is procedural the GOP will say "so what?" If the evidence is criminal the GOP and their sheep will just not believe it. Think about what they do with science: they just invent their own facts. They are cut off from reality. There is no empirical check on them.
                Last edited by Kepler; 05-14-2018, 09:05 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Congress did it.
                  I thought this was actually a parody of Dump's response once he realizes what a mistake the embassy is. I literally never gave it a thought that it was a serious response until just now.

Please tell me you were making a (very good, to be fair) joke.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is The Hope. But I cant imagine a case that would make the Republican Members and voters ashamed enough to jack Dumpy and throw him in the clink where he belongs. If the evidence is procedural the GOP will say "that's not strong enough." If the evidence is criminal the GOP and their sheep will just not believe it. Think about what they do with science: they just invent their own facts. They are cut off from reality. There is no empirical check on them.
                    Mueller's a prosecutor.
                    He knows the standard.
                    If he's got it, he's making it "beyond a shadow of a doubt".

That why Mueller going quiet makes me wonder ...
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I thought this was actually a parody of Dump's response once he realizes what a mistake the embassy is. I literally never gave it a thought that it was a serious response until just now.

Please tell me you were making a (very good, to be fair) joke.
                      Point of order:

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5), and the House (374–37). The Act became law without a presidential signature on November 8, 1995. ...

On June 5, 2017, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of reunification of Jerusalem by 90-0. The resolution reaffirmed the Jerusalem Embassy Act and called upon the President and all United States officials to abide by its provisions.

Seems Congress did do it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yeah and no President acted on it for a reason. But you never one to let facts get in the way. Trump could have ignored it like everyone else he didnt. So Trump did it.

Plus the point was having the guy who hates Jews bless the embassy in Israel...which again...Trump did.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Point of order:

The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 is a public law of the United States passed by the 104th Congress on October 23, 1995. The proposed law was adopted by the Senate (93–5), and the House (374–37). The Act became law without a presidential signature on November 8, 1995. ...

On June 5, 2017, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed a resolution commemorating the 50th anniversary of reunification of Jerusalem by 90-0. The resolution reaffirmed the Jerusalem Embassy Act and called upon the President and all United States officials to abide by its provisions.

Seems Congress did do it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act
                          This is either disingenuous or you don't know how our government actually works. Congress does all sorts of ludicrous posturing so that Members can preen for their constituents. The EOP then ignores them because they're stupid. Everybody wins and nobody gets hurt. This is completely bipartisan.

Dumpy was the first President dumb enough to swallow the bait.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Plus the point was having the guy who hates Jews bless the embassy in Israel...which again...Trump did.
                            Actually, that part's pretty funny.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Who knew McCain was also a Democrat.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X