Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Golf 2016 - I Phil we'll never hear the Rory of the Tiger again.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    I’d shoot the prettiest 125 the world has ever seen. I guarantee I’d dunk a few in the ponds.

Would you "go for it" on the water holes? Or would you go for the best score you could get?
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Would you "go for it" on the water holes? Or would you go for the best score you could get?
      Yes. And I’d still end up at the bottom of the lake.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Spieth with 5 straight birdies and at -7 through 17
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Spieth with 5 straight birdies and at -7 through 17
          Saves bogey on the last to finish at -6
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Ouch. I'm about an 8 handicap, and I would love to see what I would shoot there. I'd like to think I could break 12 on a par 5 though...poor Sergio.
            I’m a 3 and my goal would be 89. Breaking 90 would be quite the feat, IMHO.

Key is adding the gallery and all that to our rounds
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              I’m a 3 and my goal would be 89. Breaking 90 would be quite the feat, IMHO.

Key is adding the gallery and all that to our rounds
              You mean you don't typically have thousands of on-lookers when you play?

Assuming a 78-80 course rating, a 3 handicap should average somewhere around an 85. Of course, psychological factors and pressures might add a handful of shots...but purely based on the difficulty of the course, you should be able to break 90...if you ever got the chance to play.
              North Dakota

Comment

Why assume??

74.6 / 147
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Why assume??

74.6 / 147
                  Augusta National doesn't have a course rating. Im not sure where you are getting your numbers from.
                  North Dakota

Comment

Augusta National doesn't have a course rating. Im not sure where you are getting your numbers from.
                    ALL course ratings and slopes are in the USGA system. That is the back tee rating and slope.

All on the website there

Comment

You can’t be implying that their members don’t play matches against their friends from other clubs?!!?

Comment

Uneducated opinion, I'd listen to mookie. He golfs. A LOT.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You can’t be implying that their members don’t play matches against their friends from other clubs?!!?
                          https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-tough-augusta-knuth
                          North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Uneducated opinion, I'd listen to mookie. He golfs. A LOT.
                            Yet, wrong here.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Fake news

If you post yourself go on ghin.com and enter a score for ANGC. They have a ton of tees names for former champs. (Nobody plays the tips-mookie has heard stories where if anyone sees people on the back tee at #1 they come out of the clubhouse to try and meet the visiting professional who is there to see the course )

Comment

Fake news

If you post yourself go on ghin.com and enter a score for ANGC. They have a ton of tees names for former champs. (Nobody plays the tips-mookie has heard stories where if anyone sees people on the back tee at #1 they come out of the clubhouse to try and meet the visiting professional who is there to see the course )
                                So you admit there is no official course rating?
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X