The List for the 2019-2020 Season: Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The List for the 2019-2020 Season: Episode 1

It's Week Three and I'm starting this? All y'all are on The List.

Listening to my sump pumps bang away in October like it's April is on The List.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: The List for the 2019-2020 Season: Episode 1

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

The what now?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Walking for 8 minutes on the treadmill today is on The Anti-List. Compared to where I was on July 3, 8 > 0.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Having had to shovel my walk for the third time by the first week in November is on The List. It being 3 inches of white lead gets it Double Listed.

And you libt rds keep whining about global warming.

Comment

Local man in snowy place complains about snow.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Feeling human is on The List. Tried to handle Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, and Meijer, and walked out of Meijer without buying anything because of my foot. So, back to the scooter.

Mama Wendy, my best friend/big sister Shelby, my new best friend Rachel, Christina, etc... Anti-List. At least I'm out seeking connections and having a good time.

Having a hungry for life attitude, even though I feel human... Anti-List.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Hospitals and insurance co are on the List.

For the 3rd time this yr the hospital has billed us for something that is covered by insurance. Calling the number listed on the bill got me to someone who cannot access any of the information they need to answer. The insurance co denied things that are covered and the hospital double billed for something we aren't supposed to pay for. Imagine all the cash they make from people who believe they have to pay deductible for those health maintenance things that are covered.

Spent 2.5 hrs on the phone this AM, another 30 min this afternoon and nothing is resolved except they say it was handled wrong. Check back in 4 weeks. Yup. They will send me to collections before this is resolved and I am not paying them while they work it out.
              Last edited by leswp1; 11-06-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

My dermatologist doctor (and his office) on the Anti-List.

Big Pharm being incompetent about my medication. Have had to jump through hoops to deal with them. Doc/office took the lead and straightened everything out, thank goodness.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Mine are too. ****es me off because I had to disconnect the hose that takes the water away from my house due to temps, and now the water is dumping next to my foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Mine are too. ****es me off because I had to disconnect the hose that takes the water away from my house due to temps, and now the water is dumping next to my foundation
                    Get some gutters. I use open gutters through the shrubs and it gets it away from the house.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Get some gutters. I use open gutters through the shrubs and it gets it away from the house.
                      I didn’t think of that. Since they wouldn’t be attached they couldn’t freeze and cause a blow up

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Having had to shovel my walk for the third time by the first week in November is on The List. It being 3 inches of white lead gets it Double Listed.
                        What annoys me is the combination of raking and clearing snow. Make up your **** mind, Mother Nature.

Comment

Working or commuting 25 hours out of the last 32, for the first time since the 1990s, is on The List.

Being paid literally ten times more for it than last time is on The Anti-List.

God bless aging and inflation.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I use 4" perforated corrugated drain tile pipe that I slip over (don't affix) to the 1.5" line coming out of the house. It does enough to get the water away but won't freeze solid like 1.5" flex pipe.
                            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 11-15-2019, 12:41 PM.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                              What annoys me is the combination of raking and clearing snow. Make up your **** mind, Mother Nature.
                              I got my lawn mowed just in time before that October blizzard.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                              X