Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2019-20: It'll Just Be Alabama vs. Clemson AGAIN.

Oh and frustration is gonna continue to mount with P5 champs who don't get in. Only a matter of time until you go to 8 where all P5 champs get in and then a group of 5 team as well as two at large.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Um........he's saying that you committing sins is still punishable. Pedo St, while committing WORSE sins, does not excuse you. That's it. Nothing more.
      The argument has been made that we should forgive Pedo State because it was in the past. No ****ing way.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        The argument has been made that we should forgive Pedo State because it was in the past. No ****ing way.
        I agree no ***** way. Never, until the whole admin and student body disown that era.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Um........he's saying that you committing sins is still punishable. Pedo St, while committing WORSE sins, does not excuse you. That's it. Nothing more.
          This.

I get it, it's your alma mater. Of course you're indignant and will defend them. I'd probably feel the same way if MTU landed some big recruit by skirting the rules.
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-09-2019, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            No...it wasn't.
            The argument is punish those involved...which is none of the current students...teams or faculty.
            Some feel different...i find it petty.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I'm all for punishing fans who still worship Joe Paterno. I don't root against kids that go to Penn State. I just don't want Paterno worshippers to have any joy in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                No one here has made that argument. Chill.

Comment

I’m for nuking that cult and their school into the ground.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I’m for nuking that cult and their school into the ground.
                    Cause the whole school feels that way...
                    That is why I hate generalizations...
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      I'm all for punishing fans who still worship Joe Paterno. I don't root against kids that go to Penn State. I just don't want Paterno worshippers to have any joy in life.
                      This along with dx's nuking post. I'm in. Where's the button to push?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Cause the whole school feels that way...
                        That is why I hate generalizations...
                        There are a LOT of PSU students that back JoePa, and feel like they have been unfairly scrutinized. It's complete BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          There are a LOT of PSU students that back JoePa, and feel like they have been unfairly scrutinized. It's complete BS.
                          Maybe they do...im still willing to bet that is not the majority of those associated with the school. It's usually a vocal minority that gets the publicity.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Maybe they do...im still willing to bet that is not the majority of those associated with the school. It's usually a vocal minority that gets the publicity.
                            Prove us wrong. The majority still honor JoePa. The NCAA backed down on some of the penalties. There is still a "hero" attitude with JoePa. They don't want to admit their hero is a fake (and per previous posts, I truly understand).

Comment

My non scientific evidence, which consists of me going to state college every year and having a bff from there- is that an awful lot of them worship joe pa and we’re all just meanies for tarnishing his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                My non scientific evidence, which consists of me going to state college every year and having a bff from there- is that an awful lot of them worship joe pa and we’re all just meanies for tarnishing his legacy.
                                Defending Penn State to own the libs.

See also: American Nazis (aka "Republicans").
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 11-09-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X