X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Funny. I said that last week.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Funny. I said that last week.
      Melania never has had an original thought in her life, has she?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Melania never has had an original thought in her life, has she?
        She got the rich guy. Did she want/need more out of life?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          She got the rich guy. Did she want/need more out of life?
          Based on the look on her face when they are in the same zip code, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Based on the look on her face when they are in the same zip code, yes.
            Yet, she's telling women to shut up unless they have the evidence and she's married to a sexual predator herself? It's a good gig if you can get it.

Comment

Gag. Talk about prostituting yourself for $$$. ON the other hand you have to be some kind of desperate to have that in your bed. Yuck.

Comment

The Republican War on Planned Parenthood is working. Congrats guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Gag. Talk about prostituting yourself for $$$. ON the other hand you have to be some kind of desperate to have that in your bed. Yuck.
                  Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Thoughts and prayers.
                    **** that. They don’t even get platitudes. She’s a codependent enabler.

I hope his dick falls off and she catches the clap.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Well if his dick falls off I think it would be a bit harder for her to catch things.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        The Republican War on Planned Parenthood is working. Congrats guys.

Yep. And just guess which states are giving us this great stat. Only one guess needed.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Well if his dick falls off I think it would be a bit harder for her to catch things.
                          Fine, I hope she gets nothing when he has a Big Mac embolism.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

*shrug*

She's ex-Eastern Bloc. It's how their women think, and why the so-called "PUAs" love the Slavic ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              *shrug*

She's ex-Eastern Bloc. It's how their women think, and why the so-called "PUAs" love the Slavic ladies.
                              Truth. The women kowtow to the men. The fact that she's doing things that goes against his views (the whole children/immigrant stuff) is a little foreshadowing. I'll believe the rumor (for now) that once he leaves the WH, she's gone. Get a nice divorce settlement, and gone.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Truth. The women kowtow to the men. The fact that she's doing things that goes against his views (the whole children/immigrant stuff) is a little foreshadowing. I'll believe the rumor (for now) that once he leaves the WH, she's gone. Get a nice divorce settlement, and gone.
                                That won't be because of his political views, it'll be because of Stormy and all the other women.

Politics is one thing (they love strong/driven men who stick to "principles"), cheating is another entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X