Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Lolol

“BREAKING: After an abrupt end to President Trump and Kim Jong Un's second summit, Intelligence officials have reportedly seen signs of activity to repair North Korean nuclear test sites that the country had promised Trump to dismantle after their first summit.”

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ed-launch-site
    Master negotiator.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Nothing to see here:

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:49: SNL Sucks. They're the real Collusion. 25th Amendment Them!!!!!!

Goddammit. I have TMobile as my carrier. And they've been more than reliable in everything. Ugh. Choices to make.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Don't let Donald get any ideas...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hey, so going back to those kids in cages discussion we had last fall, here's a new update, they're not dog kennels, because dog kennels are smaller. But they're made of the same thing.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
              Goddammit. I have TMobile as my carrier. And they've been more than reliable in everything. Ugh. Choices to make.
              Kinda a both sides issue, eh? Supportive of Trump by buying their way to approval, yet they have good cellular coverage where you want it.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Don't let Donald get any ideas...

Trump's already making cream of mushroom soup to the idea of it right now!
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Hey, so going back to those kids in cages discussion we had last fall, here's a new update, they're not dog kennels, because dog kennels are smaller. But they're made of the same thing.

Nielsen doesnt have the brain capacity to be dog catcher...as proven by that exchange
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Um...

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Um...

He's far too stupid to get the irony of that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        He's far too stupid to get the irony of that statement.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                        X