Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Don't miss the train!
    https://youtu.be/ZcXpKiY2MXE
    Or for the pedant
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6Vin-5188

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
      Thank you. So often, we pedants are treated as if we don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        The manufactured outrage over this is such a waste of energy. The clock operator screwed the the clock and did not put up the amount of time the refs said to put up. She was trying to get someone's attention to fix the clock. She was doing whatever was necessary to give her team a fair finish. What was she supposed to do, just let it go? In the last few seconds of a championship game? This was not a disagreement with the refs over how much time should be left. This was the clock operator not putting up what the refs told them to put up. Yeah maybe she crossed a line, but this is a non-story. I'm sure she got a talking to from the league. What do you want, a suspension? GTFOOH. I want my coach fighting for our players.

It had exactly zero to do with the goal and the outcome. And NU won anyway. People need to get over it. People are acting like she took to the ice with a chainsaw. This is the equivalent of an icing call in the realm of coaching antics.

That's the last I'm saying about this. On to Clarkson.
        I did not mean to imply that I was outraged, just was curious of any outcomes. Not something you see every day. That was all.

Comment

Originally posted by Milty View Post
          I did not mean to imply that I was outraged, just was curious of any outcomes. Not something you see every day. That was all.

TTT has the job, by himself, of defending Katie King-Crowley from a surprising amount of criticism, much of it from what seem to be BC people.

This despite her winning percentage of .681. With .810 over the last five seasons.

The previous BC coaches had winning percentages of of .345 and .262 and .441. Although Tom Mutch had turned things around by the end of his tenure.

Comment

TTT has the job, by himself, of defending Katie King-Crowley from a surprising amount of criticism, much of it from what seem to be BC people.

This despite her winning percentage of .681. With .810 over the last five seasons.

The previous BC coaches had winning percentages of of .345 and .262 and .441. Although Tom Mutch had turned things around by the end of his tenure.
            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
              Thank you. So often, we pedants are treated as if we don't exist.
              "17" lives matter...
              At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

That telecaster has a nice patina on the fingerboard.

Comment

I do not think they can give her a penalty because they did not see it happen. This should never happen.
                  There is np professionalism behind the bench
                  She is constantly swearing at the officials during the game, when things do go her way.
                  Watch the game on nesn when she called a time out with the clipboard she stats to do something and then refers to her assistant coach to pull her through what she is trying to do. She is not prepared
                  You can talk about winning percentage all you want. It means nothing. You have the best talent and have not got it done.
                  This not an easy business but not respecting your opponents during games especially when the teams beats your team.
                  I actually feel bad for her. because she was a great player back in the dark ages doesn't mean she is a good coach. Who taught her how to coach?. Who are her mentors?
                  If the NCAA or Hockey East really wanted to send a message they would suspend her for this weekends game. Not because she threw the notebook. What she said afterwards that is slipped out of my hand. "My bad. I can't let t

Comment

Originally posted by baseball fan View Post
                    You can talk about winning percentage all you want. It means nothing. You have the best talent and have not got it done.
                    I don't get this

but that's not the first time..lol

Comment

If you look at the last few threads you will see they talk about the winning % of the coach and past BC coaches

Comment

why does the winning percentage mean nothing?

Comment

• Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                          why does the winning percentage mean nothing?
                          Thats why !!

Comment

Originally posted by MrOpinion View Post
                            Thats why !!
                            Respectfully,

Get fucked.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I gotta say, I thought bc played pretty well today but it just seemed like they kept letting Clarkson hang around and it bit them in the rear in the end.

Comment

Wish i had a shot chart. It seemed that Clarkson got 3 chances inside - the 2 goals and the blown 3 on 1. Outside of that, it was long range.

BC had the right game plan.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X