This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    I'm reminded today that only criminals and chumps would choose green as their color.
    You don't cheer local for football, do you?
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey T*M2=NCA2*7

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      You don't cheer local for football, do you?
      Buccaneer's, Dolphins, Seminoles, Hurricanes, or Gators? Not really...

You mean the Packers? That's Green and Gold. In the chromatic hierarchy Gold = Red. So it's all good. Notre Dame will probably be a tough series though.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Nice Start, bad middle, strong finish. Six goals from six different players, a couple on the PP, and Kalynuk finally gets one to stick.

That was a pretty good day!
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Nice Start, bad middle, strong finish. Six goals from six different players, a couple on the PP, and Kalynuk finally gets one to stick.

That was a pretty good day!
          That middle was my fault. I was not able to listen to the 1st period, but got into my car in time to hear the 2 quick MSU goals. I'll be sure to listen from the beginning if there's no TV next time.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Bit the bullet and got BTN Plus or whatever it's called.

Can run it through the ROKU, so no watching on a device.

Could flip through the hoops game, hockey and even a bit of the volleyball match.

Nice scoring outburst tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
              That middle was my fault. I was not able to listen to the 1st period, but got into my car in time to hear the 2 quick MSU goals. I'll be sure to listen from the beginning if there's no TV next time.
              No worries, last weekend my luckiest Badger Hockey shirt was in the wash. I should have known we'd need it, so I kinda dropped the ball there.

I think as fans, if we just pull together and build some consistency with this stuff, maybe we string together a few wins going forward.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

No worries, last weekend my luckiest Badger Hockey shirt was in the wash. I should have known we'd need it, so I kinda dropped the ball there.

I think as fans, if we just pull together and build some consistency with this stuff, maybe we string together a few wins going forward.
                I'm going to leave a dollar on the tv, the old pb and howie "buy a goal"😀
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  I know we talk about that occasionally, but I used to do it and I know you did, too!

Also, only at Saturday night games at the Great Dane, I HAD to eat a Baby Ruth at the Coliseum right after the anthem and be finished by puck drop.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Question: My dollar doesn't want to stay on top of these stupid new TV's that hang on the wall. Can I tape it on? (I'll use stick tape.)
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Line up is the same except Hurley is skating the warmup and the Badgers will scratch one after. Perhaps someone is banged up? There was some hitting going on in the third last night.

Same formula as last night, only keep on the gas in the second. The push back is coming. Tonight's going to be about who makes the fewest mistakes. Let's Go Red!
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

****, one of those nights. Can't hit the lake from the boat.
                        We cannot lose games to this kind of team.(See St.Lawrence) They are killers in the power ranking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          ****, one of those nights. Can't hit the lake from the boat.
                          We cannot lose games to this kind of team.(See St.Lawrence) They are killers in the power ranking.
                          Have to win against these lower teams. I can't believe how inconsistent this team is. Brian Posick said three wins in last eight games not good.
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            I know we talk about that occasionally, but I used to do it and I know you did, too!

Also, only at Saturday night games at the Great Dane, I HAD to eat a Baby Ruth at the Coliseum right after the anthem and be finished by puck drop.
                            Oh yeah! I still have one old tube tv so i can leave the dollar or a fiver up there all season😀

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Question: My dollar doesn't want to stay on top of these stupid new TV's that hang on the wall. Can I tape it on? (I'll use stick tape.)
                              That works too. I can almost hear PB now asking Howie if it's time to buy a goal!

Comment

This teams has a ways to go. St. Lawrence and State needed to be sweeps. UND needed to be a split. Just absolutely killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X