Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:50: Crooked Hillary Clinton. The Real Collusion!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The 60s, when the dumbest people in the country, the moron racists, started moving from us "n-gger lover" Dems to the GOP.

This all stems from the takeover of the GOP by fascists, which would not have been possible without the cross-humping imbeciles of the deep south.
    No. Ayn Rand didn't take hold until 1980. Trickle Down Economic Theory and the Republican Partie's unwillingness to ever change or admit they were wrong is the downfall of America. Another 1.5 trillion added to that complete ****show of a policy is likely going to finish whatever was left.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump: "You know what's wrong with this country? Those pesky judges who keep striking down my sh**. Let's just get rid of 'em all..."

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The 60s, when the dumbest people in the country, the moron racists, started moving from us "n-gger lover" Dems to the GOP.

This all stems from the takeover of the GOP by fascists, which would not have been possible without the cross-humping imbeciles of the deep south.
        Nixon's decision to pursue a Southern strategy in '68 is well documented in CNN's "Tricky Dick" series, part 2.
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Trump: "You know what's wrong with this country? Those pesky judges who keep striking down my sh**. Let's just get rid of 'em all..."

Right. Right. It's not the Republican Party that's ****ed up in this country. It's the Judiciary that isn't agreeing with Trump's policies. That's exactly right. I was wrong.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            No, its smart for them. They won't have to be out there campaigning, and being asked every day what their plan for healthcare is. Of course, its still gonna be the albatross hanging over their head. "Why should I vote for you if you're just gonna take my healthcare away from me?"

Congressional Republicans are pizzed Red Don even brought this up as a subject at all. They were hoping to skate by keeping their policies on healthcare on the quiet and down low until they got re-elected and could then destroy it without consequence.
            Well that is what I mean. Even bringing it up was bad...but AT LEAST he was saying they would have a better plan so they could pretend that matters. (it doesnt) Now they wont have the plan until after the election which basically makes the 2020 Election a referendum on Health Care. That is literally the last thing the GOP wants.

That is how you beat a narcissist though. I remember years ago the Vikings were playing Detroit. Detroit had Mike Martz as their coach. To say he had a massive ego is an understatement. The Vikings D could ONLY stop the run...against the pass a HS team could score on them. Martz, as the architect of "The Greatest Show on Turf" should have been able to carve them up. I remember telling my buddies "the only chance the Vikes have to win this game is if someone tells Martz he has no chance to run and beat us." Inexplicably they ran the ball way more than expected and the Vikes won the game.

Someone trolled Trump about Health Care while he was doing his "Mueller Victory Lap" and he took the bait HARD! If he had any brain for politics he would have ignored it but he just cant let good news stand so he went for the shiny keys dangling in his face. Even the Wall Money Victory now is ignored...Health Care is the story and the thing the Dems needed to be out in front anyways now is and he and the GOP are on the record with the wrong answers to all the questions.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              No. Ayn Rand didn't take hold until 1980. Trickle Down Economic Theory and the Republican Partie's unwillingness to ever change or admit they were wrong is the downfall of America. Another 1.5 trillion added to that complete ****show of a policy is likely going to finish whatever was left.
              Rich f-ckwits were preening in the Objectivist mirror long before the whip came down in 1980. That would have been OK if they had been kept from the mother lode of Useful Idiots in the bumpkin provinces in Iowa and Alabama. Before they got access to the amber waves of slack-jawed Real 'Muricans they had about as much influence on real America policy as their Hobbit-obsessed counterparts on the left.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                I want to feel bad for them but I dont. This is what they wanted...if Iowa wants to not have these issues they need to start voting Blue. Until then...sorry not sorry!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Right. Right. It's not the Republican Party that's ****ed up in this country. It's the Judiciary that isn't agreeing with Trump's policies. That's exactly right. I was wrong.
                  Well they are all Left Wing Activist Judges...especially the ones appointed by Dubya! All a bunch of flaming librulz!!!!!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What... what is the point of lying where your own father was born at?

*edit* Is Trump really an undocumented illegal German baby his parents raised for someone else?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      agreed. It's a proven loser, only a small portion of the population either likes it or doesn't care. The economic benefits are far out-weighed by the external costs associated with it.
                      I think I like it mainly because it just farking torques some people to an absurd level.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What... what is the point of lying where your own father was born at?

*edit* Is Trump really an undocumented illegal German baby his parents raised for someone else?

Was he born a poor black child there?
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Oh, and one more thing before I throw my phone out my truck window on the interstate from reading Twitter while stuck in traffic:

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1113164512625143808?s=19

(Not embedding this one because I think I may have spammed too much already)

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Oh, and one more thing before I throw my phone out my truck window on the interstate from reading Twitter while stuck in traffic:

https://twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1113164512625143808?s=19

(Not embedding this one because I think I may have spammed too much already)
                            Still not as bad as what that Hillary ***** did. Lock her up.

Comment

Drew has assured us he’s tough on jhina

Comment

Working...
                              X