Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Worst I ever saw, and can't remember where I did, was the result of motorcycle accident. Upper torso was laying in the middle of the road, while the legs were stuffed up against the metal fence railing at the side of the road.
    Worst? Walking to the original Yankee Stadium with my Dad and there on the front page of the NYDN was the headline (with photo) "Boy 11 Hangs Himself"
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Worst? Walking to the original Yankee Stadium with my Dad and there on the front page of the NYDN was the headline (with photo) "Boy 11 Hangs Himself"
      *** joe??

Comment

• Re: Dead Thread 2019-???: Yep, They're Still Dead.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        *** joe??
        He ain't advocating it. but if that pic exists, that's pretty *ing bad.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

They'll never top this, though.

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Edward Lewis, director of Spartacus, 99
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              They'll never top this, though.

Kitty drank rubbing alcohol
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Technically, I believe he took his own life, by his own hand. Whether he was pressured or not, that's the question. Frankly, there are too many people who wished he wouldn't talk, to advance any single theory.
                Tom Hagen meets Frank Pentangeli in prison. But Epstein had/has no family to take care of.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  He ain't advocating it. but if that pic exists, that's pretty *ing bad.
                  No I get that, can’t believe he saw that

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    No I get that, can’t believe he saw that
                    Trust me, I did.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't think he offed himself. To do that he would have to have a conscience or care what people thought. From everything I have seen he managed to get out of things for his whole life and had no remorse so I don't believe he didn't think he could do that again.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        I don't think he offed himself. To do that he would have to have a conscience or care what people thought. From everything I have seen he managed to get out of things for his whole life and had no remorse so I don't believe he didn't think he could do that again.
                        To be fair, he could have also offed himself because he didn’t want to live in jail. Which he would have forever.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just found out my ex I was with for three years (and friends with for longer) in college passed on the 10th. I'm not certain of the reason, but I have an idea, and it just sucks. Fell out of touch nearly a decade ago, like I had with many from that group. I think a couple of people here may have met her. We were still together when I first started hitting up gatherings of the locals. Certainly no surprise if no one remembers, it was probably 14-15 years ago.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Sorry man.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              To be fair, he could have also offed himself because he didn’t want to live in jail. Which he would have forever.
                              I don't believe for a minute that he didn't think he could get out of it.

Sorry soh

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                I don't believe for a minute that he didn't think he could get out of it.

Sorry soh
                                I think the stark reality of even if he DID get out of it, the current time in jail during all the proceedings, and the pressures of dealing with that reality...

That's why I think some folks (NOT SPECIFICALLY THE KILLARY THEORY, I WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR) gave him a choice of doing it himself or not.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X