Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:53: I Didn't Appoint That Judge So It Doesn't Matter.

That’s a great line
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ok off topic...but with this latest twitter update I cant seem to figure out how to take the picture out of the tweet. Used to be a box to unclick but now everything looks different.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Remember when republicans supported impeachment for those who ignored subpoenas?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...r-his-own-past

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Remember when republicans supported impeachment for those who ignored subpoenas?

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...r-his-own-past
          Yeah, but Graham has a defense for that.

"Well, there’s two things here," Graham said. "The Mueller investigation was a special counsel appointed to find out if the president committed a crime, if he colluded with the Russians, if he obstructed justice. The president gave 1.4 million documents to [special counsel Robert] Muller. Everybody around the president was allowed to testify. He never claimed executive privilege. He complied, no cover-up, worked with Mueller. Mueller’s the final word on this for me."

"So if Clinton had stiffed Ken Starr, that’s different," Graham continued. "What [House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold] Nadler [D-N.Y.] is doing is trying to destroy the president and his family. If I were the president, I would fight back against this political revenge coming out of the House.”
          Amazing how much of Trump he can get in his mouth at the same time, isn't it?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So UPenn finds that white prejudice since 2016 has gone DOWN?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3378076
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Yeah, but Graham has a defense for that.

Amazing how much of Trump he can get in his mouth at the same time, isn't it?
              Especially amazing given how little trump has to put there.

Comment

In another moment of "my god how far we've fallen," there is a photo of Sasha Obama going to the prom making the rounds. She's perfectly cromulent (basically a younger Michelle). The nice young man looks absolutely terror-stricken.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  In another moment of "my god how far we've fallen," there is a photo of Sasha Obama going to the prom making the rounds. She's perfectly cromulent (basically a younger Michelle). The nice young man looks absolutely terror-stricken.
                  As well he should be.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Remember, we're just hysterical.

While protesting Black Lives Matter activists and the FBI’s “black identity extremists” remain popular bogeymen in the eyes of law-and-order conservatives, a man in Alabama recently reminded us once again that, in fact, the most lethal threat to police lives from a radical terrorist element in the United States comes from the white far right.

Three police officers were shot, one of them fatally, when they responded to a domestic disturbance call in Auburn on Sunday night. The man arrested shortly afterward, it soon emerged—Grady Wayne Wilkes, 29, a veteran from Auburn—was fond of posting memes from the alt-right online gathering spot 4chan, most of them mock humor about guns, white nationalist trolling signals, and encouragement for Proud Boys-style violence against left-wing protesters, who he described as “leftist scum.”
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      He has the Secret Service to deal with. How many get driven to the prom in a black Yukon?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        He has the Secret Service to deal with. How many get driven to the prom in a black Yukon?
                        I knew of a few. But most of those black Yukon's (or the similar Chevy Suburban) had rust spots and was a decade old and most definitely not the newest model with armor plating.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

With Trump's attacks on LGBT:

Last week, I submitted a 5 page Social Problem Analysis on LGBT suicide. While I was not able to uncover the suicide rate in colonial times, I did learn that Puritans sentenced LGBT to death for religious reasons. Actual death sentences fell out of favor after the Revolutionary War... but the truth is, Puritans and Republicans (ALL OF THEM) are still sentencing us to die. After all, if I suffer a life-threatening emergency and a doctor wants his religious liberty... they're going to leave me to die.

How "pro-life" of them.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Trump plans on making it easier for adoption agencies to reject same-sex couples from adopting.

Every other part of the First has a "your fist ends at my nose" limit.... how does religion get a pass to hurt?
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              So UPenn finds that white prejudice since 2016 has gone DOWN?

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3378076
                              I have no basis for this, just my opinion, but I think in general, more people are becoming less prejudiced, but the ones who have remained prejudiced are beyond more vocal in their views, so it seems like prejudice is more common. Instead of say, 10 people being prejudiced and kind of muttering, we now have 7 people who have changed, and 3 armed with every bullhorn on the planet, you know?
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                I have no basis for this, just my opinion, but I think in general, more people are becoming less prejudiced, but the ones who have remained prejudiced are beyond more vocal in their views, so it seems like prejudice is more common. Instead of say, 10 people being prejudiced and kind of muttering, we now have 7 people who have changed, and 3 armed with every bullhorn on the planet, you know?
                                That is probably a significant role here.

I just think back to listening to Coast to Coast AM (Art Bell) for a short period in the late 90's/early 2000's. (yea, I was a 13-16 year old billy badass who thought that crap was legitimate/cool ). The show aired Midnight-4am here in Chicago, so now you had to listen during that period to get a sample of what was being served. Even then I realized it was batchit crazy. But part of the appeal was that it was only available during the wee hours of the night.

Now, you can find that kind of garbage 24/7 365 at your convenience through podcasts/Sattelite radio/YouTube/ect... Just by being out there, It gets seen by more people. And even if you are on the opposite side of the argument, you probably still step in it as you scan through your own genres of stuff. We're just in a time where it's always Open Mike Night and you'll always have to listen to "That Guy" despite having showed up for your buddy, who is the exact opposite kind of act....
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X