X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Neither.
    Agreed. FedEx can **** itself. I’d use UPS. They’re the only ones I use to ship. USPS is fine, but UPS has the shipping thing down pat.

FedEx is the only service I know that holds your package for two weekdays in a warehouse five miles from you because it’s not due for delivery. **** them.

Edit: that being said, if I need something huge shipped the fastest way possible, I’d probably still go FedEx Critical. Two guys in a truck, take shifts driving, stopping only to refuel and use the can.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I’ve said this half a dozen times now. Medicare seems easy until you or someone in your family enrolls. It’s a ****ing mess and it’s ridiculously complex. My dad is the smartest guy I know when it comes to this stuff. He struggled through the process.

I’m for single payer, but it can’t look like Medicare.
      That's just being done for branding purposes, it's more like medicaid for all except you're getting rid of the poverty requirement and everyone is automatically enrolled.

Comment

A republican challenger ! Good to see you again mark, hope the Appalachian trail was fun

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...lenge-to-trump

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          A republican challenger ! Good to see you again mark, hope the Appalachian trail was fun

Sounds like he lost his last primary and has nothing to lose. That said his chances are zero so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            No, you'd be replacing a private bureaucratic system with a larger governmental bureaucratic system.

Ask yourself: If you have something that needs to be in the hands of someone on the other coast at 1030 hours tomorrow morning ... USPS* or FedEx**.

*Yes, quasi-governmental.
            **Private.
            USPS. Every time. I like FedEx but USPS is way more reliable and I used it 9/10 times when I was in various shipping departments. (unless they had a deal with someone else) USPS with confirmation > Fedex.

FedEx: For when you need it there by Wednesday, but you set it for Tuesday just in case.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Agreed. FedEx can **** itself. I’d use UPS. They’re the only ones I use to ship. USPS is fine, but UPS has the shipping thing down pat.

FedEx is the only service I know that holds your package for two weekdays in a warehouse five miles from you because it’s not due for delivery. **** them.

Edit: that being said, if I need something huge shipped the fastest way possible, I’d probably still go FedEx Critical. Two guys in a truck, take shifts driving, stopping only to refuel and use the can.
              UPS would be fine if their price point wasnt ridiculous for many things. That said when I get deliveries the bigger, more important ones come via UPS which never bugs me cause they are always there early in the window. When I lived in Seattle anything important I sent from the firm went UPS cause we got a 25% off discount since they were a client. The rest went USPS. Nothing went FedEx it wasnt even an option.

There is only one reason to use FedEx...and it is only really a factor in a few states when you are visiting and want to take advantage of the states lax rules on certain...activities.

The only thing worse than FedEx is DHL.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He's clearly morally superior to Dump.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  He's clearly morally superior to Dump.
                  My cat is morally superior to Dump.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    My cat is morally superior to Dump.
                    Tell that to the bugs it kills

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Tell that to the bugs it kills
                      My cat is lazy in that sense. But he loves "helping" with workouts and standing on my developing chest when I'm trying to sleep. And what makes him superior to Dump: he doesn't care I'm trans... he still snuggles with me regardless.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Nuzzling is running the "you feed me more when I do this" subroutine, but I don't give a sh-t, I love my kitties.

And I'm sure I'm running an advanced build of the same OS.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

One of mine tore/chewed off a piece of my birth certificate right before I had to use it to apply for a passport yesterday :facepalm:

Still morally superior to Dump.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            One of mine tore/chewed off a piece of my birth certificate right before I had to use it to apply for a passport yesterday :facepalm:
                            This has to be a Final Destination thing. Cancel that trip!
                            Cornell University

Comment

Not planning on going anywhere for a while but hopefully they accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Nuzzling is running the "you feed me more when I do this" subroutine, but I don't give a sh-t, I love my kitties.

And I'm sure I'm running an advanced build of the same OS.
                                One of my two cats is a Morningside Heights rescue--pure white and deaf as a door nail. Total sweetheart but always sleeps up high (on top of kitchen wall cabinets before she got too old and well fed to make it up there). Survival, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X