This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2017 - 2018: A Wealth of Notions

AD, I read all of you articles and stand by my statement. Shirley/Donald rule the same way.
    I wonder what might be said of her if she were an old white conservative male?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      OGC sits atop the Eastern Division of USHL playing teams that have older kids. 22 wins this season...so far.

http://www.ushl.com/view/#/team-stats
      Also, has two National Championships on his resume. You are right he is a great man.
      Appert's an all-stars coach. Remember that he has the cream of the crop under his wing. They have enough talent to win on talent alone at that level. You wonder why Polacek, Zalewski, Haggerty, and Pirri were so touted.

The issue has always been that he's not a good bench coach. He doesn't have a Plan B. Aside from goalies, he's not that good with developing the rest of the talent. Sure, he has two national championships, but as an assistant. Gwozdecky was the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        AD, I read all of you articles and stand by my statement. Shirley/Donald rule the same way.
        Trump is not a despot. He might be eccentric, but he doesn't disband an entire senate when they announce, through a vote, that they don't like him.

Comment

highlights from yesterday
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j-q...DHsnVjKfOt-E-6
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I see it's that time of year to re-start the excuse machine. And we're back on two of my favorites; admissions and facilities.

Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that the previous and current coaching staffs were told "Coach, we will invest in the facility, but you need demonstrate you can perform first. Get us to the ECAC Frozen Four once or twice, and then we will commit."

That seems like a rational, achievable ask (assume they are rational enough to pose these, whether they did or not is a separate debate )

What say you? In all of these excuse recycling sessions, the data of RPI being one of the worst performing programs in the ECAC over the last 10-15 years goes unmentioned. And I think we'd all agree the HFH is not the worst facility in the ECAC.

Thoughts?

We can touch on admissions later.
            Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

postgame interviews
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqma...em-subs_digest
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I would consider her a failure. In all metrics the school is failing. https://renewrensselaer.org/ Should I not be able to make a statement about her performance because of race; that is absurd and it stifles debate. If you want to call me a racist go ahead but I am talking about her performance. She pledged more support for the program and there has been nothing to date. Thanks for taking the high road.
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                  Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that the previous and current coaching staffs were told "Coach, we will invest in the facility, but you need demonstrate you can perform first. Get us to the ECAC Frozen Four once or twice, and then we will commit."
                  7th paragraph she made commitment. http://www.troyrecord.com/article/TR...ORTS/170519957
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                    And I think we'd all agree the HFH is not the worst facility in the ECAC.

Thoughts?
                    Agreed, Salt Shed in Schenectady is worst.

Comment

I would consider her a failure. In all metrics the school is failing. https://renewrensselaer.org/ Should I not be able to make a statement about her performance because of race; that is absurd and it stifles debate. If you want to call me a racist go ahead but I am talking about her performance. She pledged more support for the program and there has been nothing to date. Thanks for taking the high road.
                      Easy AD, I wasn't calling you or anyone else anything. I just think that the people doing most of the complaining would be more comfortable with a conservative president. No matter what his/her policies might be.
                      This school does have a Board, doesn't it? If she was so bad, don't you think that they would do something about it?
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Trump is not a despot. He might be eccentric, but he doesn't disband an entire senate when they announce, through a vote, that they don't like him.
                        Doesn't he control the senate? You have to wonder why they would vote that they don't like him.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        Gary Player

Comment

Easy AD, I wasn't calling you or anyone else anything. I just think that the people doing most of the complaining would be more comfortable with a conservative president. No matter what his/her policies might be.
                          This school does have a Board, doesn't it? If she was so bad, don't you think that they would do something about it?
                          Name me one College that has a conservative prez. The Board are all her ppl. She appointed them. Ok, you win, the junk bond status bond rating, the autocratic nature of the union takeover, the pension be basically insolvent are good things. Long live Shirley.

Comment

Name me one College that has a conservative prez. The Board are all her ppl. She appointed them. Ok, you win, the junk bond status bond rating, the autocratic nature of the union takeover, the pension be basically insolvent are good things. Long live Shirley.
                            Liberty University
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Something more important, just read that Matt Graves passed on Saturday.
                              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Liberty University
                                Thats one

Comment

Working...
                                X