• Show
Clear All

Re: Bemidji State Beavers 17-18

WOMEN’S HOCKEY: Beavers add five signees
    http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...d-five-signees
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

This Beaver team is for real and have really developed as the season has progressed. They are relentless with high compete level and are fun to watch. The program has a great feel and the players play hard for each other. They have good things going on up there and it will be interesting to see how far they can go.

Comment

Originally posted by pucklife View Post
        This Beaver team is for real and have really developed as the season has progressed. They are relentless with high compete level and are fun to watch. The program has a great feel and the players play hard for each other. They have good things going on up there and it will be interesting to see how far they can go.
        Looking back I can see why Pucklife was excited. Played the #1 team in the nation, Wisconsin tough and arguably should have won at least one game. The last six games have been the exact opposite. Appears the team has lost the old Bemidji grit where they knew if they did not work hard they'd get their tails handed to them. It will be interesting if they can recapture this prior to the playoffs.

Comment

Can someone tell what happened to Summer Thibodeaux?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie44 View Post
            Can someone tell what happened to Summer Thibodeaux?
            Injury. Not sure the extent. I believe she has been out since Thanksgiving.

Comment

Wisconsin is an excellent team and is certainly a tough match up. However, I believe this Beaver team will battle like crazy as they skate very well and compete all over the ice. Certainly hoping for the upset over the much respected Badgers.

Comment

Had to go back quite a ways to find this BSU thread from last season! I was wondering which other D1 programs have a female play-by-play radio announcer? Pretty cool that long-time Beavers' announcer Kelly Schultz is receiving all the accolades as described in this article.

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sport...ld-media-award
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                  Had to go back quite a ways to find this BSU thread from last season! I was wondering which other D1 programs have a female play-by-play radio announcer? Pretty cool that long-time Beavers' announcer Kelly Schultz is receiving all the accolades as described in this article.

https://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sport...ld-media-award
                  Congrats to Kelly! She definitely loves her job and has the passion for it. The Beavers are lucky to have her!
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Working...
                  X