This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Marianne sounds ok on Maher tonight. This Buck Sexton guy is a prototype water carrier both sides bs and I’m glad Marianne just shut him up.

Comment

Yeah, but on Anderson Cooper last night, she sounded like the f-cking loon she really is.

She basically subscribes to Scientology’s approach to psychology and psychotherapy. She’s insane and dangerous. Worse than Gabbard.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Yeah, but on Anderson Cooper last night, she sounded like the f-cking loon she really is.

She basically subscribes to Scientology’s approach to psychology and psychotherapy. She’s insane and dangerous. Worse than Gabbard.
        Agreed but this buck guy was really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Marianne sounds ok on Maher tonight. This Buck Sexton guy is a prototype water carrier both sides bs and I’m glad Marianne just shut him up.
          She toned the hippie preacher vibes down in the second debate. It won't save her, but it was obvious she got some coaching. Haven't seen the Cooper bit, but she might be a semi-useful fundraiser yet (and not just for her personal bank account re: sales of her book )
          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 08-02-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Uh you guys are out to lunch...she toned down nothing and is still bat[bleep] crazy. Hell she cant even accurately describe what the author of her Dianetics Ripoff said or believed. At least David Miscavige can recite the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard when he is chokeslamming subordinates around this office. This chick is cookoo for Coco Puffs.

But I am sure she knows more about the Black Experience than the Black Congressmen on the show before her
            Last edited by Handyman; 08-03-2019, 12:44 AM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ultimately, I won't disagree she's nuts, but I don't remember anything about her sounding "Scientology-ish". Settle down, Diet Rover.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I won't disagree she's nuts, but I don't remember anything about her sounding "Scientology-ish". Settle down, Diet Rover.
                You sound like the people who think when Trump doesnt say something stupid for 12 seconds it proves he is getting more Presidential

I guess if you lower the bar enough even SHE doesnt seem crazy though I bet the Black Congressmen had a hearty laugh at her over her criticizing his opinion on Reparations though

edit: I will say I do enjoy her positivity and I think she could be a great help on someone's staff. I also think she is like one harsh criticism away from sitting on the floor of the shower ugly crying with a glass of wine
                Last edited by Handyman; 08-03-2019, 01:13 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Alright, alright. I did send Bill Maher a nasty Tweet reply for having "moonbat" Marianne on his show, then having the gaul to whine about Dems not coming off "less crazy" than Trump. Does that count?

I know it doesn't, but dammit it makes me feel better.

Comment

Alright, alright. I did send Bill Maher a nasty Tweet reply for having "moonbat" Marianne on his show, then having the gaul to whine about Dems not coming off "less crazy" than Trump. Does that count?

I know it doesn't, but dammit it makes me feel better.
                    Yeah...I like Bill (and agree with his point) but that seems like weird timing. If she could get a serious candidate to be more positive though that could help their chances immensely.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Maybe Bernie can bring her onboard as spiritual advisor.

Comment

Maybe Bernie can bring her onboard as spiritual advisor.
                        Nah cranky old Jewish Men dont go in for hokey crap like that

My question is since Bill now seems to support the "Win First: Revolution Second" model...is he gonna be abandoned by the Hard Left? Will he join the ranks of the "Centrist" or "Conservadem" He already badmouths Twitter all the time so you know some are just waiting for the bots to lead the way
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Nah cranky old Jewish Men dont go in for hokey crap like that
                          True, they go for hummers in Asian spas
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            *Google's Robert Kraft*

Yep, this checks out.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              I just listened to Bernie’s one-hour rant on Pod Save America. He’s a lot of fun, but that poor guy has never been laid in his life. Even then, I don’t understand anyone who has the capacity to be in constant flaming outrage 24/7... maybe it’s my own laziness, but I just don’t get it. Relax.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

I didn't think MW came off all that crazy at all on Real Time.

Comment

Working...
                                X