Utica College 2017-2018 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Utica College 2017-2018 season

We have been traveling and have not been on the forum recently. The question, is Adam Krug#1 not actually the Adrian coach. Please inform us .

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
      We have been traveling and have not been on the forum recently. The question, is Adam Krug#1 not actually the Adrian coach. Please inform us .
      Of course he isn't.
      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Its Remy

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post
          Its Remy
          Remy is way to busy for that, but I will give a +1 for the NCAA dig lol
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

The KRACH was up today, and I noticed that it has UC at 7-2. Apparently the games v. Chatham, King's and Stevenson won't be counted in that context. Wonder if the selection committee will discount them too..?

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
              Fact: Utica and Neumann entered the ECAC West at the same time. Neumann was pathetic, and Utica was mediocre.

Records for the first 3 years of each team:

Utica 36 - 35 - 1
              Neumann 6 - 66 - 2

Neuman's fourth season was also really bad, but how many ECACW conference titles did each of those two win?
              Fact: I never claimed that Utica set the world on fire; I said they were a "factor"... And they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                The KRACH was up today, and I noticed that it has UC at 7-2. Apparently the games v. Chatham, King's and Stevenson won't be counted in that context. Wonder if the selection committee will discount them too..?
                Just a guess but I'm wondering if Chatham, Kings and Stevenson were left out of the database of NCAA D3 hockey teams?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Just a guess but I'm wondering if Chatham, Kings and Stevenson were left out of the database of NCAA D3 hockey teams?
                  I have no idea, but Chatham and King's can't help you, ratings-wise, especially if you lose to them... Stevenson, on the other hand, is looking like a decent team already.

Comment

I have no idea, but Chatham and King's can't help you, ratings-wise, especially if you lose to them... Stevenson, on the other hand, is looking like a decent team already.
                    Stevenson has been a factor since day one 😉
                    2006, 2010 ECAC West Pick'Em Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by smbenny View Post
                      Stevenson has been a factor since day one 😉
                      I agree.... So what's the rationale in ignoring their results...?

(If one even exists in D-3 World.)

Comment

UC lost a tough one tonight. Young with a bad turnover middle of 3rd that turned into the GWG was the difference. He was in for Carter who was suspended for the TBG 'fight', so it's really his fault.
                        Virtanen solid as usual with 37 saves. No shame in this loss.

Comment

Originally posted by jcase View Post
                          UC lost a tough one tonight. Young with a bad turnover middle of 3rd that turned into the GWG was the difference. He was in for Carter who was suspended for the TBG 'fight', so it's really his fault.
                          Virtanen solid as usual with 37 saves. No shame in this loss.
                          No shame in losing a tight road game at Adrian, but quality-win opportunities for UC are few and far between, and the only such opportunity that still exists is v. Oswego ...

(And Utica needs a quality win, because the UCHC isn't very good.)

Comment

Without knowing too much about the 18 and under team, I would think the 5-4 win was a pretty good win. These are the kids that will be playing D1 in a couple of years, they must be good. The U20 team has come in and beat Colgate pretty handily before. Just my occasional chime in here.
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Shabby, if I'd predicted a UC win from this past weekend, it would have been at Adrian. The U-18 team is usually loaded with talent waaay superior to any D-3 team, and even a bunch of D-1 teams.

A win at Adrian would have been far more meaningful, though.

Comment

Shabby, if I'd predicted a UC win from this past weekend, it would have been at Adrian. The U-18 team is usually loaded with talent waaay superior to any D-3 team, and even a bunch of D-1 teams.

A win at Adrian would have been far more meaningful, though.
                                I agree with you, but to me, the fact that they beat that team makes them much more credible to me ! I actually was expecting a letdown after losing friday night in such a close manner.

UC stayed at #10 and Adrean jumped from #8 to #4 , or #5. How bout them pollsters, lol ?
                                It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Working...
                                X