Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DC Sexual Assault Thread: We needed one...

Originally posted by geezer View Post
    The Democrats held the moral high ground long enough to get some headlines about holding people accountable. Now they're backpedaling on Franken faster than you can say Harvey Weinstein. It's extremely demoralizing to realize that nothing will ever stand in the way of these scumbags with money and power.
    Never held it. Never had it. Never will. Humanity never works that way. No one EVER wins in a sex case. Ever. It's always lose lose.

Until men start kicking other men's asses for being bullies, and harassers, and pigs, nothing will ever change. And that just is not going to happen.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

@nbcwashington: Sweden is moving to change its rape law to shift the burden of proof from the victim to the alleged attacker, in a proposal that would require people to get explicit consent before sexual contact. http://nbc4dc.com/Xo7Rv5F
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I think Tina Smith is the latest victim of Al Franken. The man simply won't let her have her job.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          @nbcwashington: Sweden is moving to change its rape law to shift the burden of proof from the victim to the alleged attacker, in a proposal that would require people to get explicit consent before sexual contact. http://nbc4dc.com/Xo7Rv5F
          I know it’s NBC, but didn’t you learn your lesson about Swedish news last time?

Also, this is a terrible idea if true.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Checked out with a Swede. Malmo bad. Stockholm ok, avoid immigrant areas
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Isn't that the nature of the French courts, you're guilty until proven innocent once you're charged? Maybe that was just the French system when the US was establishing its laws, and why we stuck mostly with the English courts in structure.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I spent two weeks there last summer, this is what I heard too. I didn't spend any time south of Stockholm, but I was also warned in no uncertain terms that it would be a terrible idea due to a violent crime wave based on new refugees trying to find a niche. Moving thousands of people tends to create some unrest.
                In other news, this representative of Minnesota Nice doesn't trust herself to keep her pants on around school children.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

From everything I have heard Malmo has a militant white nationalist population. Malmo may be bad because of the racists, not the immigrants.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If it's he said, she said it doesn't move the ball. Like racism this is mostly a social issue. Social Engineering has had great success in getting terrorists bitcoins by ransoming people's data but it's done a horrible job in moving humanity's treatment of other human beings forward.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      From everything I have heard Malmo has a militant white nationalist population. Malmo may be bad because of the racists, not the immigrants.
                      I’m sure your sources are right. Since there’s never been a case in history where DIFFERENCES in religion, traditions, language, gender roles, skin color, etc. have in themselves caused the least bit of conflict between an immigrant group and established population, the problem there is clearly that “white Swedes” are a uniquely evil and violent people.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

Yeah. It’s the immigrants who are inherently violent. See what I did there?

I know a few people in history have used the same war cry. Didn’t end well for the world.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yeah. It’s the immigrants who are inherently violent. See what I did there?

I know a few people in history have used the same war cry. Didn’t end well for the world.
                          Yeah, clearly conflict happens because certain groups are righteous and others are evil. We are just clarifying who needs to be vilified in this case so we don’t need to respect them.
                          I’m probably overdosing in diversity workshops lately, and got a little sarcastic; this was the point, that saying “Malmo May be bad because of (group a), not (group b)” would be exactly how to make a conflict WORSE, if you were counseling Swedes.
                          Last edited by geezer; 12-20-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            I think Tina Smith is the latest victim of Al Franken. The man simply won't let her have her job.
                            Ok that is just funny right there
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Ok that is just funny right there
                              And it's true. He needs to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                Yeah, clearly conflict happens because certain groups are righteous and others are evil. We are just clarifying who needs to be vilified in this case so we don’t need to respect them.
                                I’m probably overdosing in diversity workshops lately, and got a little sarcastic; this was the point, that saying “Malmo May be bad because of (group a), not (group b)” would be exactly how to make a conflict WORSE, if you were counseling Swedes.
                                Cant it just be bad because, in general, people are awful?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X