Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Union @ RPI, Friday, 10/26/18

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    3 years? Not a long time? Surely you must be kidding. Anyone who said they thought this was going to happen tonight cannot be believed. Just goes to show how you just never know.
    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Friday, October 26:
    Yale at Brown:Yale
    Union at RPI: RPI

Saturday, October 27:
    Harvard at Dartmouth: Harvard
    RPI at Union: Union

Goals: 24
    a
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice note keeping guys!
      Still can’t believe we came back to win that game after that dreadful first period.
      BTW, attendance was just over 3000, which was disappointing considering RPI students could get in for free by wearing black.
      And there was an amazing lack of #26 fans at the game. Didn’t see more than 100.
      Finally, 5 goals and I don’t think a single player who scored for RPI was taken in PtC. Ditto for the other team?

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        Nice note keeping guys!
        Still can’t believe we came back to win that game after that dreadful first period.
        BTW, attendance was just over 3000, which was disappointing considering RPI students could get in for free by wearing black.
        And there was an amazing lack of #26 fans at the game. Didn’t see more than 100.
        Finally, 5 goals and I don’t think a single player who scored for RPI was taken in PtC. Ditto for the other team?
        I certainly didn't see any. Plenty of us had assists, though.

Comment

Working...
        X