Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.42: Who Needs Tax Increases? If You're Rich Just Write A Check.

I am sorry but I just dont much care about that stuff any more. It isnt like it matters how many show up and we arent changing any minds pointing this stuff out. If anything it makes us look super petty and plays into his persecution complex.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      This article explains why Trump bears responsibilty for the acts of terrorism that occurred this week.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...n-jews/574213/
      That's a really good article and not much to disagree with there. The only response the right has is more lame false equivalencies (ZOMG MAXINE WATERS!) or further burying their head in the sand and saying, "oh but it's not thaaaaaaaaaaat bad".

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        This article explains why Trump bears responsibilty for the acts of terrorism that occurred this week.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...n-jews/574213/
        Frum had a really good article in the last week or so about it. It was either him or Graham.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Please god, no. Just stop talking.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...Pf8ZivnEU2-hPw

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              She can't help herself...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

No....you lost to the worst candidate of all time...there is no coming back.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  She can't help herself...
                  As skylar white once said, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

Comment

As skylar white once said, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
                    I cannot love this more.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

She wouldnt make it to Super Tuesday. Even the Superdelegates that love her would flee. They would sooner elect John McCain and run him Weekend at Bernies style than run her again.

She can leave the door open, but the only result of that will be Bill escapes and ruins another dress.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Obama's spinning great magic again. This time in Milwaukee. He summarizes everything we've been saying for a year...with passion and of course, better than we ever could. Brent, are you listening?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_memory.html
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Obama's spinning great magic again. This time in Milwaukee. He summarizes everything we've been saying for a year...with passion and of course, better than we ever could. Brent, are you listening?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_memory.html
                          You know I can't stand Trump, right? I think he's a POS. Continue to attack me, though, if it makes you feel better.

Comment

That's cute. Not gonna stop him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                That's cute. Not gonna stop him.
                                Nothing is going to stop him except his obesity...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X