This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

I have Priority C. If anyone wants up to 4 lower/club level seats through my account, let me know.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Has anyone bought tickets yet? How many are they allowing us to buy?

My ordering date comes up tomorrow, and I still have nothing from the NCAA on how to order...
      Russell Jaslow
      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I am a D priority and have likewise not heard a peep from the NCAA about the Frozen Four. Emails to tickets@mail2.ncaa.com and 'mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org'go unanswered, phone calls go to AXS who refers you to the email address for the NCAA. I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Row View Post
          I am a D priority and have likewise not heard a peep from the NCAA about the Frozen Four. Emails to tickets@mail2.ncaa.com and 'mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org'go unanswered, phone calls go to AXS who refers you to the email address for the NCAA. I'm not quite sure how to proceed.
          This was in the email I received on Sept 17, 2019:

"If you need to update your email address, please submit the change to mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org and include your name, your previous email address and your current email address. You may also call the NCAA customer contact center at 866-208-0048 to provide your updated information over the phone. "

Comment

On Sept 17 I received an email from NCAA Ice Hockey stating;

Dear Priority Ticket Holder,

Mark your calendar, it's almost time to purchase your Frozen Four® tickets! Please find below important information regarding your purchase opportunity:
            Your current Priority Group: A
            Your Ticket Purchase Date: Monday, October 7 (10 a.m. ET)
            Your Ticket Purchase Deadline: Friday, November 1

You will receive a notification email shortly prior to your scheduled purchase date.

At 8:30 AM CST on Oct 7th, I had not received the email with the link to order tickets. After talking to several people I was told to email tickets@ncaa.org and let them know my situation. I received the email allowing me to order tickets prior to the 9:00 AM start time. At 9:00 AM I was able to order up to 8 tickets.

Good luck.

Comment

Here is the link when you are ready to buy:

https://www.ncaa.com/tickets/icehock...ocess_reminder

Comment

Originally posted by CSS81 View Post
                You will receive a notification email shortly prior to your scheduled purchase date.
                I do remember it was shortly before. I just don't remember it being this short. But it probably was. I'm not a patient sort of guy (just ask my wife...).

I was able to order up to 8 tickets.
                Okay, so it's still 8 again. Thanks.
                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Looks like the NCAA is holding back the $270 seats. I ended up buying 2 tickets in section 110, $290 each before fees. Thousands of seats left everywhere except the $270 seats.

Comment

Got a phone call and an email from the ncaa about buying tickets for the Frozen Four this week. i wonder if they are having problems selling tickets as they did last year.

Comment

• Re: Frozen Four Tickets - Priority Purchase Process

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                      Got a phone call and an email from the ncaa about buying tickets for the Frozen Four this week. i wonder if they are having problems selling tickets as they did last year.
                      I would say so. I also received a call and an email. Playing on Easter Weekend isn’t going to help their cause either.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                        I would say so. I also received a call and an email. Playing on Easter Weekend isn’t going to help their cause either.
                        Certainly not the first time it has been on Easter weekend. It's been the same weekend every year for several years, better than the days when it was the same weekend as the final four. NCAA has lots of issues, but they can't dictate the weekend Easter falls. Prices were less than last year, which is a good step, here's hoping arena is full. After St. Paul, Buffalo, Detroit, next year Pittsburgh (which was a nice surprise and a fun city) then Boston, let's hope we get a wild card like Nashville, or Vegas along with Tampa in the next group. Early April in Midwest and Northeast does not equate to fun outdoor activities.

Comment

We didn't buy this year so the priority will probably slip, was 2nd priority. Went to Detroit, enjoyed it a lot, Motown Museum, Tigers game the afternoon of the final, Greek Town for dinner, and was looking forward to a real hockey rink rather than Ford's Field, which was a disaster, but, like Buffalo, we saw everything. Probably will skip Pittsburgh, again the same reason, and with the new configuration of seats at the Boston Garden, unless they do something to alleviate the tight squeeze, am not looking forward to that. Probably skip the Beanpot for that reason.

That said, did receive an email, replied politely that we weren't interested this year, and received a very courteous and professional response which I was impressed by.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                            Certainly not the first time it has been on Easter weekend. It's been the same weekend every year for several years, better than the days when it was the same weekend as the final four. NCAA has lots of issues, but they can't dictate the weekend Easter falls. Prices were less than last year, which is a good step, here's hoping arena is full. After St. Paul, Buffalo, Detroit, next year Pittsburgh (which was a nice surprise and a fun city) then Boston, let's hope we get a wild card like Nashville, or Vegas along with Tampa in the next group. Early April in Midwest and Northeast does not equate to fun outdoor activities.
                            Apparently the Lightning do not want the Frozen Four anymore because it forces them to play the final week of the NHL season on the road, when they may be fighting for a playoff spot/seeding.
                            Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              Apparently the Lightning do not want the Frozen Four anymore because it forces them to play the final week of the NHL season on the road, when they may be fighting for a playoff spot/seeding.
                              Too bad. Loved both trips to Tampa.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
                                Too bad. Loved both trips to Tampa.
                                Agree, would go back there every time. Too bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X