Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Is this what Trump meant by "draining the swamp"?

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/05/11/...ran-deal-exit/
    it's almost like they want Iran to start building a bomb, just so they can wage war on them.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Outright spying?
      Stumbling? Sure.
      Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?
      I need more than innuendo like "I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-t...rce-1525992611
      **** trump. I hope that piece of **** ends up rotting in jail.

I hope the FBI was “spying” aka investigating.
      Last edited by BassAle; 05-11-2018, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Outright spying?
        Stumbling? Sure.
        Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?
        I need more than innuendo like "I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it."

You're JAQing off in public again, please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman
          edit: Nice to see Trumpers respecting McCain in his last days:

Who the fck was that Grand Moff Tarkin look-a-like sack of sh*t whom we can only hope has a tragic case of galloping cancer any day now?

Comment

Um ... Reagan's third so no Bush 41 and I'm guessing that means no Bush 43. It'd all go wonky if not for A22.
            Reagan might've won a third term, but it's doubtful he would've finished it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              You're JAQing off in public again, please stop.
              Brilliant.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Outright spying?
                Stumbling? Sure.
                Ham-fisted. Sure.

But outright spying?

Sure thing Rush...

It is so cute how you all hang your hat on this stuff and outright ignore everything that Trump is doing. Iran is burning American Flags in their Parliament (you as a security guy should be worried) because of what this nimrod does but yeah you keep trying to prove that the DOJ (which is hardly some Democratic stronghold) spied on Trump. They didnt, they had evidence which lead to warrants which lead to finding lots more evidence, but yeah keep trying. Die on that mountain. You wont look foolish at all, just like you didnt when you pretended they spied on him with the legal wiretaps.

Someone on the Right is getting scared...because even if they prove this true it isnt going to have the effect they think it will. Put it this way, if they were spying that doesnt exonerate Trump or his cohort from all the crap they pulled. It certainly wont put an end to the Mueller Investigation. What it will do is lead to the firing of Rod Rosenstein which which will cause a major backlash no matter how much the GOP backs Trump.

Oh and one question...I know that the DOJ was "Obama-Led" at the time but it most certainly isnt now. Isnt the Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Cant he get the information from the FBI? Is he part of this Anti-Trump Conspiracy as well
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Up is down.

Comment

Cats and dogs sleeping together.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And now...this!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What is wrong with her? Seriously? What the **** is wrong with her?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            What is wrong with her? Seriously? What the **** is wrong with her?
                            Her brother killing dogs means she fits right in.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

And now...this!

Oh that is one hell of a sick burn.
                              Code:

Comment

And now...this!

Wonder if Trumpy grabbed her pu$$y?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X