Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Inner city black basketball team travels to Jordan, Mn and is met by a bunch of white students with a trump 2020 banner in the stands.
    Quite an odd statement to make at your high school basketball game. I’m sure the parents are full of maga

http://m.startribune.com/minneapolis...dan/504437562/

Comment

Per Deadspin, Engler has resigned.

This needs a good "SEE YA, B-TCH!"
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Inner city black basketball team travels to Jordan, Mn and is met by a bunch of white students with a trump 2020 banner in the stands.
        Quite an odd statement to make at your high school basketball game. I’m sure the parents are full of maga

The racists won, too. Bet they will not be playing home and home.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          The racists won, too. Bet they will not be playing home and home.
          If they did, I bet those students wouldn't have the stones to bring the sign with...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            If they did, I bet those students wouldn't have the stones to bring the sign with...
            Jordan? Yeah, they'd hide, because Roosevelt would f them up hardcore.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Injecting politics into high school sports taunts to own the libs.

Comment

Michigan born, decorated Marine, US citizen held by ICE for deportation because he's brown.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

As a federal agency, if you can't verify someone's status as natural-born citizen, you need to be gutted from top-to-bottom. This poor veteran has a great lawsuit waiting to be filed (and dozens of lawyers chomping at the bit to get the case).

And of course Kent County would cooperate with ICE, since that's DeVos Country (aka Amway Central). If there's a Hell, Dick and Betsy are going to burn in its 9th circle.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    As a federal agency, if you can't verify someone's status as natural-born citizen, you need to be gutted from top-to-bottom. This poor veteran has a great lawsuit waiting to be filed (and dozens of lawyers chomping at the bit to get the case).

And of course Kent County would cooperate with ICE, since that's DeVos Country (aka Amway Central). If there's a Hell, Dick and Betsy are going to burn in its 9th circle.
                    It isnt that they cant, it is that they WONT. They assume everyone is lying and as such that means they have no reason to verify the truth.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hitler themed?

School admins???
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So dumb. Good luck going to college or getting a job. I hope the girl was smart enough to say no.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Covington catholic boys out of KY surround and harass Native American men while wearing maga hats.
                            Always following in the steps of Jesus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426160-haaland-condemns-students-behavior-toward-native-elder-at
                            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 01-19-2019, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Covington catholic boys out of KY surround and harass Native American men while wearing maga hats.
                              Always following in the steps of Jesus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426160-haaland-condemns-students-behavior-toward-native-elder-at
                              How is their running out of KY relevant to this story?
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                How is their running out of KY relevant to this story?
                                It was saying where the school was located and where the kids were from. Just basic facts about the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X