X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Hey this board could use a good gimmick account : popcorn:
    Good being the keyword. A self proclaimed left-leaner who does nothing but post right wing Boomer Facebook opinions isn’t a good account.

At least Flag’s conspiracy side was sorta interesting until he went full racist.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Another budding Republican.

His daddy is an important Republican strategist who just went to the clink for corruption.
      Last edited by Kepler; 08-09-2019, 01:26 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Another budding Republican.

His daddy is an important Republican strategist who just went to the clink for corruption.
        jfc

EDIT: Watch the videos. ****ing sick. I hope his family is proud. No college will ever accept him.
        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 08-09-2019, 01:44 PM.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This is just the start
          https://www.pressherald.com/2019/08/...pstein-victim/
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            EDIT: Watch the videos.
            RNC Keynote Speaker 2028.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I hope his family is proud. No college will ever accept him.
            There's always Liberty.
            Last edited by Kepler; 08-09-2019, 04:09 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The straight pride parade in Modesto? A co-organizer admits his group is racist in front of a packed city hall.

http://www.newnownext.com/straight-p...UAgx8x7uNrFbJE

And from the sound of it, the counter-protests will outnumber the actual event 15-1 at least.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                The straight pride parade in Modesto? A co-organizer admits his group is racist in front of a packed city hall.

http://www.newnownext.com/straight-p...UAgx8x7uNrFbJE

And from the sound of it, the counter-protests will outnumber the actual event 15-1 at least.
                Oops, he said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  I'm sure some cultures are more resistant to incorporating immigrant culture into their own, but I think it's a bit different for Immigrants coming to America. We've advertised ourselves as a melting pot. We don't expect immigrants to give up their cultural identity, we absorb parts of it. Our regional foods are often the result of significant waves of immigration. Pretty much every major city has a "Chinatown", "Little Italy", etc.
                  Yes, and in Utica NY, the food is one of the best aspects of it.

We, here, have Bosnians, Somalis, Vietnamese, East Indian- and of course- the older versions of the whole deal (eg, Italians, Polish and Irish.)

Immigration is what has made America what it is, but it should be legal and orderly, just the same.

If the Dems don't address that issue, here we go with another 4 years of the Orange Clown, and I'm not confident that the USA will survive that.

Comment

US Missionary with no medical training ran center where 105 Ugandan children died.

Hasa Diga Eebowai!
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Good lord the arrogance. Even in the best light her actions were narcissistic and negligent.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Of course God told her to:

In an interview with NPR, Bach says it felt like a calling from God.

"It was a very, very profound feeling and experience. It's kind of hard to even describe in words," she says. "Like there was something that I was supposed to do."

At first Bach wasn't sure what that was, beyond a sense that it should address some need that wasn't already being met by existing charities.

Funded by money raised through church circles back home, Bach rented a large house in one of Jinja's poorer districts, called Masese, and began testing out options, including starting a program to serve a free hot meal to neighborhood children. Twice a week about 1,000 of them would line up by Bach's house to receive a bowl of food. Bach named her charity "Serving His Children."

According to Bach, word of her feeding program spread through Jinja. In the fall of 2009, she says, she got a call from a staffer at the local children's hospital asking if she could help out with several severely malnourished children.

Bach says the staffer told her that from a medical standpoint, these kids had been stabilized. They just needed to be fed back to health. Could Bach take them in?

Bach says seeing a child in this state — impossibly thin arms, ribs poking out, sunken eyes — "was almost an out-of-body experience. And a sense of, 'Oh my goodness, this isn't right. This needs to stop.' "

She says she agreed to help the children. And before long she came to feel that this was God's plan for her: turn the house into a center where malnourished children and their mothers could live while the youngsters recuperated — complete with free rations of the special foods they would need, the medicines doctors had prescribed and lessons for the mothers on nutrition ... and the Bible.

Comment

You really want to do something you're unqualified to do? Just say God called you to do it. People won't doubt you very much.
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

FBI arrests Las Vegas male for plotting to attack Jews and an LGBTQ bar.

Comment

Not possible...I was told the Righties loved the Jews.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

someone in this thread also just said gays aren’t persecuted anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X