X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Most of the time they'd try to get the kid classified as "slow" or otherwise of limited ability in order to get the kid into a two day (instead of one day) test,...
    Read that.
    Soak on that.

Why are kids that fall into those categories getting a remote sniff of an elite university? <-- Rhetorical. I know the answer: Follow the Benjamins.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Pro tip: Don't go on shows hosted by guys called "Bubba the Love Sponge".

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-spe...on-11552518354
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        The school bribes were also tax write offs lol
        They set up a "charity" for the "donations" to launder them. That's just the icing on that cake.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I can't believe no one's taken the low-hanging joke yet ...

Felicity Huffman's caught up in this? I guess Desperate Housewives will do anything ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            I can't believe no one's taken the low-hanging joke yet ...

Felicity Huffman's caught up in this? I guess Desperate Housewives will do anything ...
            Those jokes and "Fuller House Arrest" jokes save been all over the net.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Those jokes and "Fuller House Arrest" jokes save been all over the net.
              Huffman's hubby is caught up in this also. Shameless.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Probably could have said that in your initial response, instead of writing something that made it obvious to everyone else here that you didn't understand what I typed.
                You're projecting again buddy. The reason for my contempt was obvious. Carry on..

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  USC is reviewing the scholastic status of the children whose parents involved them in the scandal, and the children's degree of actual involvement. Then they'll make their decisions after that.
                  ie-make sure the check cleared
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    This is so nasty on so many levels ...
                    http://www.theamericanmirror.com/de-...-should-go-in/
                    Is cum ok? Mookie’d think so....
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Read that.
                      Soak on that.

Why are kids that fall into those categories getting a remote sniff of an elite university? <-- Rhetorical. I know the answer: Follow the Benjamins.
                      It's also often a symptom of delusional parents. "My snowflake can't be dumb - he's just not a good test taker. I'll get him unnecessarily classified as slow so he can get the score he so obviously deserves." Uh huh. Sure.
                      Last edited by LynahFan; 03-15-2019, 05:21 AM.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        This was apparently stumbled upon while the FBI was investigating something else. I haven't heard any details about what the other investigation was or if the feds followed up or anything.
                        It was securities fraud, another pillar of the 1% Community.

Now all we need is a sweet Cayman's account.

Fun fact.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Holy f-cking sh-t, Poland. I didn’t realize history books only went back 40 years in Poland.
                          There has always been a substantial far-right element in Poland, recent events are just bringing it to the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            There has always been a substantial far-right element in Poland, recent events are just bringing it to the front page.
                            Their righty child star twins got elected on that Kinder, Küche, Kirche "family values" sh-t that impresses fundies here so much. And Eastern Europe is actually anti-Semitic, as in "Throw the Jew down the well."
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I had 4-5 trips to Poland between 2004-2007. Let’s just say about the only thing I enjoyed there was the food. Krakow was about the only city I found enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I had 4-5 trips to Poland between 2004-2007. Let’s just say about the only thing I enjoyed there was the food. Krakow was about the only city I found enjoyable
                                I've heard Krakow is beautiful, like Prague, because it lucked out in the bombings.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X