Bottom Feeders 2017-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Of course! This tournament pays no attention to avoidance of first round match ups between within-conference rivals. The most important decision in this case is making sure that they both get sent west.
    Yes, we're trying to make it as inconvenient as possible for the top seeds.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2017-18

That, and it helps avoid an all-AHA Futile Four. Everyone always whined about bias when those happened in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        That, and it helps avoid an all-AHA Futile Four. Everyone always whined about bias when those happened in the past.
        True dat in past. But, now AHA has only two qualified bottom feeders in SLOTS, and one bubble team. "The times they are a changin'."
        Last edited by Snively65; 12-25-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          True dat in past. But, now AHA has only two qualified bottom feeders in SLOTS, and one bubble team. "The times they are a changin'."
          And I never expected to have HE crap the bed, either. ECAC is having a down year as well.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            And I never expected to have HE crap the bed, either. ECAC is having a down year as well.
            Then again, the only SHOTS that matters is the end of season. A lot can change between now and March.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Then again, the only SHOTS that matters is the end of season. A lot can change between now and March.
              Dat's what dey keep saying about dat other ranking system also.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                Ouray, CO in the West
                Elba in the South
                The trip to Ouray is on one of the most beautiful, but also most dangerous roads in the US. Two narrow lanes, no guard rails ( 2000 foot drops), hairpin curves and switchbacks define the road. But there is good news only 57 of the named avalanche chutes are considered active.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                  The trip to Ouray is on one of the most beautiful, but also most dangerous roads in the US. Two narrow lanes, no guard rails ( 2000 foot drops), hairpin curves and switchbacks define the road. But there is good news only 57 of the named avalanche chutes are considered active.
                  Good, no one will attend.

In the East, I've narrowed it to Fort Kent and Mt. Washington. My cat will probably make the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Good, no one will attend.

In the East, I've narrowed it to Fort Kent and Mt. Washington. My cat will probably make the call.
                    Tell your cat that Mount Washington is a balmy -33 degrees this morning and that they are using the wind top clear the snow off the back patio that will be used for the rink/concessions.
                    RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

• Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                      Tell your cat that Mount Washington is a balmy -33 degrees this morning and that they are using the wind top clear the snow off the back patio that will be used for the rink/concessions.
                      And, that -33 F does not include windchill, which could drop the temperatures to -100 F. But, no worries, the tournament is a few weeks away yet. Speaking of a cat making the call, there is a cat, Marty, who lives year round in the summit building.

Comment

Originally posted by blazer777 View Post
                        The committee is concerned about concessions. Please let us know what the menu will be. The gnarlier and more revolting, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          The committee is concerned about concessions. Please let us know what the menu will be. The gnarlier and more revolting, the better.
                          Mouse stew, courtesy of Marty, the MWO mascot cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                            Mouse stew, courtesy of Marty, the MWO mascot cat.
                            For a moment, I thought you wrote moose, which would be too good for this tournament. Mouse, OTOH, definitely works.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                              Try?
                              I'm sure they'll ask the girls' mothers for permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                For a moment, I thought you wrote moose, which would be too good for this tournament. Mouse, OTOH, definitely works.
                                Funny that you mention moose, as there was one wandering around the summit a couple or three years ago. But, as far as I know, Marty the cat has not killed a moose, yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X