Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    No, I'm assuming it means SS. Other years they did that you didn't owe more at the end, it just meant there was less going in, which makes sense for the party that has always tried to bankrupt it so they could claim it needed to be privatized.
    If the prez can change the SS by exec order then the next Dem prez should uncap it.

Instant 7.5% tax increase across the board only on the rich.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      If the prez can change the SS by exec order then the next Dem prez should uncap it.
      Sssssssssssshh
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nice rope-a-dope strategy. Kick the can down the road, let the new Dem president deal with it, then swoop in 2024 to bemoan the sh** job 46 did and take over even stronger with more right wing power that laid dormant under 46.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

HEs on a roll today.

“JUST IN: Moments ago, President Trump said he thinks "Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," and blasted Democratic lawmakers who want to cut aid to Israel.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            HEs on a roll today.

“JUST IN: Moments ago, President Trump said he thinks "Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," and blasted Democratic lawmakers who want to cut aid to Israel.”
            Wait until someone tells tD former D pres FDR ignored his intel and let Jews die in concentration camps during the last century!!!

Comment

Handyman voted d, does this make him a self hating Jew?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Handyman voted d, does this make him a self hating Jew?
                No, being a Gopher fan took care of that long ago.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

HEs on a roll today.

Jews voted in favor of Hillary 71 to 24. Our President is the dumbest human on Earth. But, someone thinks he's super smart cause he got rich being a racist.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    oh snap. That's fantastic.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

HEs on a roll today.

Disloyalty based on what?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        No, I'm assuming it means SS. Other years they did that you didn't owe more at the end, it just meant there was less going in, which makes sense for the party that has always tried to bankrupt it so they could claim it needed to be privatized.
                        THis is how I read it. But who knows what this imbecile really means. He probably doesn't even know the difference between payroll and income. Because I also assume he's not dumb enough to think that payroll means a deduction for corporate spending on payroll. Then again...

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Instant 7.5% tax increase across the board only on the rich.
                        I can't wait to see what happens when President Warren does this. It's going to be good. Or we'll all die. Either way, I guess.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Not voting for Hair Führer.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Self hating Gew?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Cause they don't vote Republican, who put Israel's welfare before that of the US.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

After his tweets today...i got t-minus a week before Tlaib is attacked by one of his supporters.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X