X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies 51 - Rise of the Frozen Joker: Chapter II: Dark Fate

Tell me who I am. New Netflix doc.

Heartbreaking, but excellent watch. Boy loses his memory at 18 in a motorcycle crash, and his twin brother decided to hide his childhood from him as he had a chance to reform all his memories. Of course, the ruse didn’t last forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Heartbreaking, but excellent watch. Boy loses his memory at 18 in a motorcycle crash, and his twin brother decided to hide his childhood from him as he had a chance to reform all his memories. Of course, the ruse didn’t last forever.
      I heard about that...sounds interesting!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Sounds interesting.

The Dolemite bio-pic comes out on streaming on Fri. I cannot wait to see it.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I heard about that...sounds interesting!
          I highly recommend it

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I didnt have a reason to not like the last film and think the trailer looks awful? Ok Roger Ebert thanks...

You can like the trailer and so can Scooby...why does that mean I have to? Aspects of the previous story has soured me on it so the visual spectacle isnt enough. That is just how I feel about it.

I never said anyone had to agree with me on it (I even said it will be an unpopular opinion) but my opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. Dont like it...ignore it it is no skin off my nose man.
            Settle down. You sound like I insulted your mother. I never said your opinion was invalid I simply offered my POV.

Comment

Well this looks great! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmn9U3c0zA

It won’t Be long before The Company gets this pulled from theaters.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                Well this looks great! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHmn9U3c0zA

It won’t Be long before The Company gets this pulled from theaters.
                Nah, they are exactly on schedule.

Then in ten years or so we'll leak the truth
                But by then it's under so much paper
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Today's sequel: Hocus Pocus 2 (Disney+)

Comment

A while back, on another board I frequent, we joked Dis$ney would do this. They will green light anything these days
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Today's sequel: Hocus Pocus 2 (Disney+)
                      Hocus Pocus 2: Virginity Boogaloo
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

The Intern:

For an outreach program, a hip e-commerce company hires a retiree.

Yes, it's the DeNiro/Hathaway movie. 100% light-hearted, generation gap, tug at the heart strings, comedy (dramedy? I don't think it reached that level), run of the mill movie. But I enjoyed it. It was a nice break to just sit back and not think about anything, and enjoy what I was watching. It wasn't TOO "anything." It just was what it was, and they were fine with presenting that. A touch better than a "Saturday Afternoon Time-Killer" but not "I want to see it, better add it to my list."
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Nah, they are exactly on schedule.
                          Nice! I hadn’t heard that song before. Great lyrics!
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Today's reboot: Pirates of the Caribbean (by Chernobyl's Craig Mazin and POTC writer Ted Elliott)

Comment

Dolemite Is My Name

The story of how Rudy Ray Moore created the character Dolemite, and its success.

If you don't know the character, I'd say you'd have to watch the original "Dolemite" blaxploitation movie first. This is a fan's movie, through and through. I loved it, and it gives context to the overall reasons why blaxploitation movies were what they were (FTR, I love the genre). A LOT of big names in the cast, including Eddie Murphy, Snoop Dogg, Keegan-Michael Key, Craig Robinson, Chris Rock, Mike Epps, and Wesley Snipes. The movie itself rings of the actual movie they were trying to make in the first place. Make it a double-feature night, in my opinion.

Edit: the original movie's trailer, NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIUEHsyt54I

Comment

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X