Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

That's for sure, and also a key ingredient, PLAYING TIME, COACHING, getting to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I think they should be forced to change their name to "Western Lower Michigan." "Western Michigan" is simply not geographically accurate.
      Western Michigan belongs in Ironwood. St Ignace is Southest Michigan. The rest is just the Lower Peninsula.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        Western Michigan belongs in Ironwood. St Ignace is Southest Michigan. The rest is just the Lower Peninsula.
        So Gogebic is now WMU, Lake State is now EMU, Northern is now CMU and Finlandia is now NMU. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
            So Gogebic is now WMU, Lake State is now EMU, Northern is now CMU and Finlandia is now NMU. I like it.

Did you forget about MTU???......the GREATEST of them all.
            MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
            2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
              No Change needed. You cannot improve on perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                Plus, its non-directional.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  I'll repeat myself: does Western Michigan really have a hockey program? never heard of them.
                  IMHO, Western really screwed up by joining the NCHC. The team and their fans would have been better served in the WCHA.
                  "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                  Abe Lincoln

Comment

Looks like you're coming to Potsdam for 2 in 2018-19.

Bring the band.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Looks like you're coming to Potsdam for 2 in 2018-19.

Bring the band.
                      If they let them in the building, I'm sure they would love to make the trip.

Comment

Cornell brings the Waldos.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Maybe if someone paid for a jet...riding on a bus for 24+ hrs doesnt sound like much fun
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Maybe if someone paid for a jet...riding on a bus for 24+ hrs doesnt sound like much fun
                            Isn't that what joecct was offering? 🤣

Comment

Isn't that what joecct was offering? 🤣

Borrow a boat. The Seaway is 30 miles from campus.

Clarkson takes 2 days to get there by bus. They overnight somewhere around Sudbury.
                              Last edited by joecct; 03-29-2018, 02:08 PM.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm planing on being there for the series and I know I've a small group coming along.
                                MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Working...
                                X