Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

The NLI article has been changed from 8 to 9. Zach Dubinsky is now included.
    https://rpiathletics.com/news/2018/1...rom-eight.aspx

Edit: By my count, that is now 19 forwards, 11 defensemen, and 3 goalies next year. Rather unlikely.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-21-2018, 01:41 AM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Even though the ECAC's been trying to rig that for the schedule for years.

In speaking of schedule, I wonder if eLynah yet has the info on next year's league schedule...
      I posted a message on eLynah asking if it Is expected about 1/1 again. The poster who posted this year's schedule replied "Yes I think so.".
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
        Wow. Since I have not heard a single concession or even acknowledgement that problems exist by the administration in response to alumni concerns, that’s just a big F* from the BoT.
        Did you really expect anything different? Especially during the Columbus Day meeting where they basically filibustered. They know they can't be touched, and they have the ability to just disband any dissent.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Can't we find another one like him?

He's scored 3 goals in 2 games since the other Golden Knights brought him back.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-23-2018, 06:18 AM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

He's scored 3 goals in 2 games since the other Golden Knights brought back.
                Check the weddings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Seasons Greetings to all. Have watched all the postings about the commits and I agree having someone who can find the hole between the goalie pads would be great. I have no idea where these players stand in the grand scheme of things, talentwise. Certainly we have no grade A, first round picks, in the lot. But....I think the hallmarks of a great coach are being able to take a team no one thinks can win and doing just that. This is all about finding good players. The ones who aren't necessarily superstars, but who will fit in and play the way you want them to. And then having a coach who can teach the players a system that will result in being competitive at the D1 level, get them to do so, and make the necessary in game adjustments to adapt to the opposing team. We will see going forward if the three transfers make enough difference to play .500 the rest of the way. And if whoever is out there scouting and recruiting is finding pieces to the puzzle or just finding players. At the end of the day, you can rearrange all the chairs on the deck of the Titanic you want, but if never figure out the way to navigate the iceberg field, the result will be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

You guys are too funny. Pirri scored 11 goals his one and only year at RPI. That’s the goal scoring your crying for??? Hayhurst has 12 last year so if that’s the amount of goals your looking for from one player he’s already on the roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
                      You guys are too funny. Pirri scored 11 goals his one and only year at RPI. That’s the goal scoring your crying for??? Hayhurst has 12 last year so if that’s the amount of goals your looking for from one player he’s already on the roster.
                      He was a freakin playmaker how many apples he have
                      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
                        Yes, he scored 11 in his freshmen year and then went out and showed that he could score in the NHL. That is the scorer we are looking for. One who can improve as he matures at RPI. Hayhurst (who I love), will be lucky to reach twelve again this year.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                            He was a freakin playmaker how many apples he have
                            Even when he didn't end up on the scoresheet, he generated plays. He was the "quarterback". That being said, you can create plays until the cows come home, but unless you can do something with it like finish, you're pretty much *OL.

Comment

UVM ended up wiping the floor with UAH, 4-1. Tomorrow I still think is must win if we want any chance at a respectable record this year.

Oh, BTW, I'm really liking Zieky.

Comment

Did anyone notice Jaren Burke is no longer on the roster? I might’ve missed a post in the last few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X