Goodbye Enrico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Goodbye Enrico!

Bowling Green has realignment, the Big Ten and NCHC to thank for their recent run of success and Miami has realignment, the Big Ten and NCHC to thank for their recent demise. Competing night in, night out in the new WCHA is a far cry from competing night in, night out in the NCHC. The NCDC again had 3 of the top teams in the country and the WCHA had 3 of the weakest teams in the country. Bergeron and staff will find out in a hurry the vast differences in the NCHC are a far cry from the WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
      Thanks Dan! Any word on bonus & incentives?
      BTW, with how much depth your posts today have had I can't help but wonder if this is your day off from work?
      No idea. Also, no, I'm at work - but I have a pretty flexible (though busy) schedule and I am most certainly slacking off right now...
      Live Free or Die!!
      Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        I am most certainly slacking off right now...
        Aren't we all? LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by shotel View Post
          Bowling Green has realignment, the Big Ten and NCHC to thank for their recent run of success and Miami has realignment, the Big Ten and NCHC to thank for their recent demise. Competing night in, night out in the new WCHA is a far cry from competing night in, night out in the NCHC. The NCDC again had 3 of the top teams in the country and the WCHA had 3 of the weakest teams in the country. Bergeron and staff will find out in a hurry the vast differences in the NCHC are a far cry from the WCHA.
          That has to be something he considered. Are you insinuating you don't think he's up for the job? Should they have targeted Dave Hakstol? A rising assistant in the NCHC?

Comment

• Originally posted by shotel View Post
            Actually I think they have a pretty good idea about the quality of play in the NCHC. There won’t be any surprises.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
              What is the story behind Martin trashing the MAC? I haven't heard this.
              Here you go:

https://awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/mia...rtin-rant.html

Comment

Interesting from a poster on the Miami boards, FWIW...

I spoke to Dave Hakstol today. He said Saylor called him about the opening about 10 days ago. Hakstol told me he was not interested in any college opening, be it North Dakota, Michigan or Miami...
                Live Free or Die!!
                Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  Actually I think they have a pretty good idea about the quality of play in the NCHC. There won’t be any surprises.
                  Anything could happen, but yeah... All these games are toss-ups.

Should be a fun FF.

Comment

Working...
                  X