X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    Yeah, yeah I know its only one game but Berry has been inconsistent since he got here. We need him to step up. No idea what's going on with him, but we need more than The Hammer to depend on.

Giving up 5 to UBC makes me anxious.
    Not really worried about giving up 5 to UBC. Blomquist was the only goalie to give up a goal while playing for the badgers this weekend.

Comment

I need to find box scores for the games.....

UW needs to ride the Hammer all the way. There's really no reason that he can't play in 90% of the games, they only play twice a week.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

This is the most jacked I've been for a season in a long time. But I'm interested to see if the team has improved their defensive zone game.

They had so many just stupid decisions in the d-zone last year that it's hard for me to believe it will be fixed now after Oz has had 3 years to get ot together. Then again the defensive recruits that were NHL picks are now older and have more experience so that will help. Should help.

We'll see. Its time PSU and OSU and the other fake hockey schools get put in their place.
        Last edited by druzy192; 09-04-2019, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Was thinking that although Baker is listed as the 2nd line center perhaps Holloway is taking the draws? Maybe the same would be true on the third line with Lindmark taking the draws? Both have had excellent faceoff percentages as centers.

[QUOTE=
          Forwards

Linus Weissbach - Alex Turcotte - Cole Caufield
          Dylan Holloway - Tarek Baker - Sean Dhooghe
          Jack Gorniak - Ty Pelton-Byce - Owen Lindmark
          Roman Ahcan - Brock Caufield - Ryder Donovan
          Max Zimmer - Dominick Mersch - Jason Dhooghe
          Mick Messner

Defensemen

K'Andre Miller - Wyatt Kalynuk
          Ty Emberson - Josh Ess
          Jesper Peltonen - Tyler Inamoto
          Mike Vorlicky - Shay Donovan

Goaltenders

Daniel Lebedeff
          Jack Berry
          Johan Blomquist[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
            This is the most jacked I've been for a season in a long time. But I'm interested to see if the team has improved their defensive zone game.

They had so many just stupid decisions in the d-zone last year that it's hard for me to believe it will be fixed now after Oz has had 3 years to get ot together. Then again the defensive recruits that were NHL picks are now older and have more experience so that will help. Should help.

We'll see. Its time PSU and OSU and the other fake hockey schools get put in their place.
            YES. It is time. Enough of this screwing around. I saw a poll where UW was #9. I don't know about that, but TG sure has been selling this team like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              YES. It is time. Enough of this screwing around. I saw a poll where UW was #9. I don't know about that, but TG sure has been selling this team like there is no tomorrow.
              That wasn't really a "poll". That was Buccigross putting out one of his random lists.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                Here's how UW lined up last night. I'd guess the top 9 are gonna run every night and the bottom 7 are going to compete/rotate through the bottom 3-4 spots. I'd assume the extra position will get used for a forward a lot again this year.

Forwards

Linus Weissbach - Alex Turcotte - Cole Caufield
                Dylan Holloway - Tarek Baker - Sean Dhooghe
                Jack Gorniak - Ty Pelton-Byce - Owen Lindmark
                Roman Ahcan - Brock Caufield - Ryder Donovan
                Max Zimmer - Dominick Mersch - Jason Dhooghe
                Mick Messner

Defensemen

K'Andre Miller - Wyatt Kalynuk
                Ty Emberson - Josh Ess
                Jesper Peltonen - Tyler Inamoto
                Mike Vorlicky - Shay Donovan

Goaltenders

Daniel Lebedeff
                Jack Berry
                Johan Blomquist
                Doesn’t Pelton Byce have to sit a year for transferring?

Comment

• Originally posted by bothman View Post
                  Doesn’t Pelton Byce have to sit a year for transferring?
                  He sat all of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                    He sat all of last year.
                    Yes, because he was academically ineligible last year.

Comment

Originally posted by bothman View Post
                      Yes, because he was academically ineligible last year.
                      He will be playing this year. You fill in the blanks for yourself.

Comment

Bill Howard was inducted into the UW Hall of Fame. One word: Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Well overdue.
                          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            Absolutely a legend. The goalie whisperer if you will.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              I can only think of one other person who’s contributed more to the success of Badger Hockey. And even then, arguments can be made.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I can only think of one other person who’s contributed more to the success of Badger Hockey. And even then, arguments can be made.
                                I think I know where you are going, but haven't we already done enough to lift Barry Alvarez to God-like status on this campus?
                                Last edited by KaMiGo; 09-09-2019, 02:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X