Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    First he wants to send them back, then he wants to bar where they can get in. Make up your mind, man!

So, Israel has now banned them from the country. I think they were scheduled to go there tomorrow.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

First he wants to send them back, then he wants to bar where they can get in. Make up your mind, man!
      Market had one of its four worst days ever, with recession fears rising. So, 1) blame the Fed (Obama would've been a reach) and 2) conjure up an outrage certain to capture the news cycle for at least 24 hours. He may be a #whinylittle bi**h, but he's also a Master of Distraction.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Just a reminder that Trump can multi-task: bungling incompetence in both foreign affairs and in the economy/trade.
        Murphy's tweet is a lock to be branded as "fake news."
        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Just a reminder that Trump can multi-task: bungling incompetence in both foreign affairs and in the economy/trade.
          Murphy's tweet is a lock to be branded as "fake news."
          If he didn't get it in writing or on video it's going to be easy for them to deny it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            He won't be kicking those people off food stamps. They'll get some waiver or something, like they did with Medicare expansion and the ACA.

Or what was that thing they tried to do, made it so it only applied to folks living in places with a population larger than so much, so it only hurt urban folks, and not the ones in rural areas?

All the people kicked off food stamps will be from the cities, like NY, Detroit, Chicago, and Red Don's favorite, Baltimore
            Last edited by rufus; 08-15-2019, 12:41 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              He won't be kicking those people off food stamps. They'll get some waiver or something, like they did with Medicare expansion and the ACA.

All the people kicked off food stamps will be from the cities, like NY, Detroit, Chicago, and Red Don's favorite, Baltimore
              Just like how they're giving all the farmers welfare now. Cause, Republicans hate welfare.

Comment

So apparently, Epstein had broken bones in his neck, a situation the coroner said was more consistent with murder by strangulation than by suicide hanging.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  So apparently, Epstein had broken bones in his neck, a situation the coroner said was more consistent with murder by strangulation than by suicide hanging.
                  I bet Barr declares it a suicide before the end of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I bet Barr declares it a suicide before the end of the week.
                    Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    I can't wait for Barr to do his "deep digging," double down on the "Killary" conspiracy, find out it was done by someone in the Trump camp, and then he starts singing how "This was suicide, and some deeply troubled people decide on the easy way out," to cover.
                    We're up to step three already? Jesus. It's only Thursday and the bedsheets haven't been laundered yet.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Is it weird that whenever I read his Tweets I hear a Stephen Colbert voice-over?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Is it weird that whenever I read his Tweets I hear a Stephen Colbert voice-over?
                          "dot dot dot .... dot dot dot"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I can't wait for these people to get f-cked right in the a-s with layoffs.

"IT'S FAKE NEWS! GREAT ECONOMY! THE FAKE NEWS GOT ME FIRED!"
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

There needs to be a bot that puts voice to these things.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Fabulous.

Comment

Working...
                                X