This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    I'll just say MissT isn't the one that I'd feel uncomfortable having near my daughter. Someone's projecting.
    This.

I’d have no problem with my daughter being around MissT.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet: Screw It, I'm Outta Here

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      I'll just say MissT isn't the one that I'd feel uncomfortable having near my daughter. Someone's projecting.
      Pretty much, I'd be far more afraid of the guy carrying a concealed weapon because he's afraid of trans people.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
        Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Pretty much.
        Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        This.

I’d have no problem with my daughter being around MissT.
        Well, thank you all. I hope to meet you and your children some day. It will probably be after grad school and after gender confirmation surgery....
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

This is what I look like 16 months on hormones. I do have a more feminine face, but he wants to wipe the smile off my face and possibly kill me. Not gonna happen.

shoot 1
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I see he deleted it. Because of course he did. Coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Let’s hope he doesn’t bother coming back.

Comment

Of course. He didn't like being called out or the fact I spoke up.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Actually, I think our friendly neighborhood moderator deleted it

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Actually, I think our friendly neighborhood moderator deleted it
                    What an awesome moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      So, and this goes for Brent, too: next time he has a thought, he should let it go.
                      Why should I let it go? I am admitting I do not know how this is all going to pan out. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. This is fairly new territory in this world, pertaining to laws, sports, etc? I don't care if someone wants to physically change their gender, or just change their gender ID, or whatever. I hold no bias against any of that. Do what you want and/or need to be happy. I'm more than fine with that. I'm wondering what the effects will be in some situations.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ummm... no. I didn't delete anything. But thanks for the insult just the same.

It's no secret that the "discourse" in this country has devolved into an array of circle-jerks: CNN, Fox, even here. No one is talking to anyone outside their sphere, or even attempting to.

I'm an Independent, but all-in on getting a competent administration in place next year. (God help us if we don't.)

My point was maybe the Dems should focus on issues besides sexuality. The fly-overs don't want to hear about that, clearly... And first and foremost, Trump needs to go.

Comment

I think it's fair to say that it's going to be interesting with things like athletics. I think it's a garbage, transphobic statement to say you're ready to pack heat over the issue.

And you can take the "talking within the bubble" BS and get lost. I talk to Trump voters in person just fine, even though I disagree with them.
                          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-21-2019, 09:40 PM.

Comment

I think it's fair to say that it's going to be interesting with things like athletics. I think it's a garbage, transphobic statement to say you're ready to pack heat over the issue.
                            Come on. Do you not recognize hyperbole? I don't even own a handgun.

I'm just saying that if you legally allow men to abuse the situation, some of them certainly will.
                            Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-21-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I think it's fair to say that it's going to be interesting with things like athletics...
                              That was where my post was going, then Fish went all nutso.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                Come on. Do you not recognize hyperbole? I don't even own a handgun.

I'm just saying that if you legally allow men to abuse the situation, some of them certainly will.
                                Guns...great thing to joke about...
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X